Sallie Axl #11 used to be a hotty. Now her face is a Dubai porta ..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So was the new account spilling tea maybe the person she’s aiming this at?

Reactions: 1
What’s the other mum called? If that’s her in the profile pic she’s quite similar looking to Sal.

also does anyone remember aaaaaaages back Sal made a huge fuss of Gerard other child (I think - I might have imagined this) and got this really fancy birthday cake and I remember thinking it was a bit weird and invasive. I think that child is called Tilly or similar.

Reactions: 9
I’m having a ponder that she may be shacked up in onlyarfans (or someone’s) box room from where she arrived in Dubai. Odd that she’s not tagged her hotel as will all previous trips and shown off her room. Her bog standard business suite in turkey was nowt special and she was all over showing that off. All the shots of her indoors are close up, no bathroom sink humping, no full length pics, everything seems close up infront of a white back ground wall or her face in bed. No real pics to validate where she actually is or at least the look of the place. Then she’s moved into a place in the burj and the only pic is at night from the outside? Odd time to move into an apartment. 🤔

She’s also not got pre drink / after party footage either. of course main reason is because no one can stand her and won’t invite her back, but in the past she’s proved capable of weaselling her way back to people’s places to mine sweep. She is always just outside or in bars etc. Like she’s walking two blocks to get picked up by her mate in the car lol. Not her usually style at all. It’s like she’s been told by someone explicitly not to disclose the (tit hole?) where she is staying or with who if anyone and she’s not allowed to do stuff like stay somewhere else. Giving off a slightly perhaps sinister vibe the whole trip. I hope lil eye knows what she may have gotten herself into. 😉

Reactions: 16
I’m having a ponder that she may be shacked up in onlyarfans (or someone’s) box room from where she arrived in Dubai. Odd that she’s not tagged her hotel as will all previous trips and shown off her room. Her bog standard business suite in turkey was nowt special and she was all over showing that off. All the shots of her indoors are close up, no bathroom sink humping, no full length pics, everything seems close up infront of a white back ground wall or her face in bed. No real pics to validate where she actually is or at least the look of the place. Then she’s moved into a place in the burj and the only pic is at night from the outside? Odd time to move into an apartment. 🤔

She’s also not got pre drink / after party footage either. of course main reason is because no one can stand her and won’t invite her back, but in the past she’s proved capable of weaselling her way back to people’s places to mine sweep. She is always just outside or in bars etc. Like she’s walking two blocks to get picked up by her mate in the car lol. Not her usually style at all. It’s like she’s been told by someone explicitly not to disclose the (tit hole?) where she is staying or with who if anyone and she’s not allowed to do stuff like stay somewhere else. Giving off a slightly perhaps sinister vibe the whole trip. I hope lil eye knows what she may have gotten herself into. 😉
Aye it’s all a bit odd. Might be her ‘controlling the narrative’ but she loves a boast bless her...

Reactions: 7

She’s been sex trafficked 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s been sex trafficked 🤣🤣
I don’t wish that on anyone.

Sometimes people get way over there head & then boom ....

I don’t think Sallie is naive or sheltered by any means, but I think she’s got herself into a situation which is way over her head and she’s doesn’t have a clue.

The world now has a million girls who are famous for nothing, who are higher on the food chain & beneath that group in the next tier & so on & so on until you get to the low rate influencers/z list who has a flicker of fame/notoriety with 250k-500k followers but have the ego of the top tier 20million+ girls ...

the market is saturated with women who are prepared to take this route for easy money, gifts, days out, expensive meals, private jets, always are alone on the pics, a grid of THEM & STUFF & valid quotes that have no context or meaning it’s merely words to go with the picture they editing, filtered. Photoshopped etc etc ..

But I think Miss S is going go get the shock of her life so & hopefully it will end a reality wake up moment to change her life around & then focus on her family ... but I think she’s still thinking that “Big” break of sorts is going to happen.

But sadly I feel no pity, I feel wary for her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
8246A4F9-DD13-4AD0-8A42-05B11CA947B2.jpeg
Aye Sal we’re all absolutely FEWWWWMIN with jealousy 🤦🏻‍♀️ You’re living your best life hun, I’m living mine with my family and we’re so looking forward to putting the Christmas tree up on Friday and watching the Christmas chronicles 2 film which is also out on Netflix on Friday, maybe tell your mum to put it on for the kids, they’d love it!!

Reactions: 28
View attachment 320797Aye Sal we’re all absolutely FEWWWWMIN with jealousy 🤦🏻‍♀️ You’re living your best life hun, I’m living mine with my family and we’re so looking forward to putting the Christmas tree up on Friday and watching the Christmas chronicles 2 film which is also out on Netflix on Friday, maybe tell your mum to put it on for the kids, they’d love it!!
This picture is old as she doesn’t have her tic tac fingernails.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeh I agree seen no one giving her any hate just people curious an quizzing her and bombarding her with questions which is understandable seein as she just popped up from no where claiming to know everything and she did contradict herself a few times along the way aswell but she answers a lot of what was already known by some an only speculated by others I suppose
It's the "I haven't read all the threads so don't know what's been said" thing that got me... I'm not even remotely involved with anyone to do with sal and even I went back to the start.. She only has 7 threads 😂 if it were someone I knew you'd be dam straight I'd wanna read it all from the start to see what's been said 🧐🧐🧐 I think the original poster wanted to confirm she IS a lady of the night so there is that ☺...... But who was dane !!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha! Jealous. Ok love. Absolutely brimming with jealousy at your little trip on a glass-bottomed boat in a shopping centre, and the fact you seem to be out there on your own with no one you could call a friend - you haven’t even been asked back to one of the many boat parties that gobshite from Bolton has had this week. I’m quite happy where I am thanks with my husband who loves me and my kids who I see every day and my job where I know I make a difference to people who need it. You do you though Sal.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just caught up girls.

dont for a second think her mums 26 year old mate who was using the old granny terms like “my dearest friend” was fuckin genuine. duck offf 🥴😂

Also think her and G’s other baby momma just need to let the child maintenance/money thing go. Nothing worse than a bitter ex momma wanting more and more money.

Have fuckin pride in yourself that your “providing for everything” if that’s what your really doing and bleeping move on.

Haha! Jealous. Ok love. Absolutely brimming with jealousy at your little trip on a glass-bottomed boat in a shopping centre, and the fact you seem to be out there on your own with no one you could call a friend - you haven’t even been asked back to one of the many boat parties that gobshite from Bolton has had this week. I’m quite happy where I am thanks with my husband who loves me and my kids who I see every day and my job where I know I make a difference to people who need it. You do you though Sal.
She is honestly the most Loneliest deluded person I’ve ever come across.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.