Sallie Axl #10 Lie Spy with Sals Little Eye. Forgot her kids now off to Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SS were involved in 2015/2016 I know her stepmum. And she was being a fuckwit back then.

blaming the nhs for baby loss when it was 100% her fault

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I found the site and have been following the Mrs hinch posts for months, didn’t even think to search about Sally.
Do you think she’ll ever sort herself out?

I can speak for most of us that we hope she does for the sake of her family, but for the time being we’ll be here laughing at the tit show fake life she leads

Don’t believe that person is her mums friend... To many things she’s saying don’t add up for example lisa having full custody of both kids it’s been public knowledge for years that james has had shared care, for anyone who has followed Sal long enough they will remember a few years ago the “kidnap” drama! Where she accused james and his wife of kidnapping nirvana it was all over social media (shock) and then not long after this drama she wasn’t aloud to post photos of nirvanas face this was few a few years ago! Also there’s no way that as Lisa’s friend this person stumbled across this feed.. not when Sal has been crying over it for months now!! She would know all about it surely?? I think someone is trying to get a bite outta our tuna box 😩😩

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wouldn't surprise me if it's one her so called bessies who she has pissed off once again

Reactions: 8
I dont know what to believe, could be James's partner? Painted him in a good light? Although Sallie is upset that she cant tell her side of the story. Maybe she thinks if she does it this way it won't lead back to her? Double bluff? Or could just be telling the truth? Who knows 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I also think she’s lying about being sick so when she comes home she can tell her mom she has Covid so she can’t come near her children for another 14 days 😖

I also think she’s lying about being sick so when she comes home she can tell her mom she has Covid so she can’t come near her children for another 14 days 😖

I found the site and have been following the Mrs hinch posts for months, didn’t even think to search about Sally.
Why do you spell her name like that?
Why have you said youve only Just found this forum ?
Why are you being so vague?
What’s she done to you ?
Just be honest 🤔

Reactions: 6
Or am I ..... just like you might not be sallies mums mate
See I told you , why @LoveConquersAll did you get all arssy when she said she was a SW , and then you also said you don’t feel comfortable saying anymore because you feel your being scrutinised , now that may be the case but in my opinion how else did you think everybody would react to you popping up from no where claiming to know EVERYTHING ? Surely u must of had the brains to know you might be doubted and asked a million questions ? ☕ 👀

Don’t believe that person is her mums friend... To many things she’s saying don’t add up for example lisa having full custody of both kids it’s been public knowledge for years that james has had shared care, for anyone who has followed Sal long enough they will remember a few years ago the “kidnap” drama! Where she accused james and his wife of kidnapping nirvana it was all over social media (shock) and then not long after this drama she wasn’t aloud to post photos of nirvanas face this was few a few years ago! Also there’s no way that as Lisa’s friend this person stumbled across this feed.. not when Sal has been crying over it for months now!! She would know all about it surely?? I think someone is trying to get a bite outta our tuna box 😩😩
I told you 😂 something was fishy to me from the start 😂

Reactions: 7
See I told you , why @LoveConquersAll did you get all arssy when she said she was a SW , and then you also said you don’t feel comfortable saying anymore because you feel your being scrutinised , now that may be the case but in my opinion how else did you think everybody would react to you popping up from no where claiming to know EVERYTHING ? Surely u must of had the brains to know you might be doubted and asked a million questions ? ☕ 👀

I told you 😂 something was fishy to me from the start 😂
@Social butterfly

And for once it wasn’t Little Eye’s tuna canoe 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I bet her hiatus from insta is when she got back with Gerard. I'm dieing to know who Dane is too!

Reactions: 1
If your following Hinchs threads "sally" is also always on the the front page cos I go between a few threads u would have noticed immediately that's how I came across it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.