Sallie Axl #10 Lie Spy with Sals Little Eye. Forgot her kids now off to Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just said a minute ago “I would never want her mum knowing it’s me behind this account as she’s a very good friend of mine” and now your saying you don’t mind her knowing as she will understand 🤔
Im inclined to think same as you. We’ve not really learnt anything we didn’t know already.

Reactions: 5
Your cracking me up 🤣🤣 you are the proper detective 🕵🏼‍♀️👍🏻
I’m just glad of a bit of something extra to talk about in our thread about Sal in lock down 😂

love it 🤣 I was run out of questions 🤣
I’ve been dying to know about her financial situation for years!!

Reactions: 1
Loving the tea ☕!! Sallie taking some cold and flu tablets, ehh I don’t think they work in curing a Colombian cold/flu 🤣 I just had a nosey through that Layton’s Instagram and nosied on girls he has tagged who are in Dubai too at the minute, they just reek of absolute desperation. It’s completely cringe worthy!

Reactions: 6
I’m not the same age as L. I’m 26. But she has been a friend to me for the last 7 years when I moved close by. This now puts me in a position where if L was to ever read on here she will know exactly who I am.

Not that I know of, I’m not sure who’s aware of the situation with N but she’s not allowed to post pics of her. This is from the video fall out.
If social care have placed children with family and they are in proceedings ie plans to remove, order sgo, care orders etc the agreement is that no pictures are out online. I’m a social worker

It’s not rubbish it’s the truth. I don’t feel comfortable commenting anymore as I feel I’m being scrutinised

If social care have placed children with family and they are in proceedings ie plans to remove, order sgo, care orders etc the agreement is that no pictures are out online. I’m a social worker
How comforting to know a social worker comments on anonymous threads.....

Reactions: 1
Could also be achieved with a section 8 order I reckon. G would have grounds! I assume that’s the case with N.

So what’s the new thread title then?

It’s not rubbish it’s the truth. I don’t feel comfortable commenting anymore as I feel I’m being scrutinised

she’s not commented on anything to do with a client, shes well within her rights to post on forums 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Or am I ..... just like you might not be sallies mums mate

Reactions: 13
#Poor Sallies in bed with Columbian flu, no sorry, forget that, she’s off to Nobu.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion: Poor little Sal, used to be a hotty. Now her face is a Dubai porta potty 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Why the need now to post on to here and how did you did hear about it. Not trying to catch you out by the way just curious.
All I care about is it the kiddies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.