Sallie Axl #10 Lie Spy with Sals Little Eye. Forgot her kids now off to Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Giiirrrrrlllll,
No one wishes you ill. Sometimes, I think we are the only ones that have your back.

We can only comment on what you put on SM. Turn your insta to private if you don't want people to watch you.

What are your girls going to think when they become teenagers and can see the photos that you post on SM. Once it's on SM, it there for good.

It's not just your life that you are ruining, it will be theirs as well.

Don't go to Dubai, go get help.

X

• Heart
Reactions: 24
New thread ready for the weekend girls 🤣🤣 looking forward to my Friday night wine and catch up already

TLDR

Sallie fucked off for a while to sort her life out, appeared on a shite tv series about a shite hotel, came back to show us all her new life, in Leeds, in her new flat that she almost certainly didn’t buy herself but claims she has.

She had a wild DAY out in a nightclub, that was empty and looked shite.

She received some shite #Gifted sweets and then fucked off to Turkey for a new face.

She did a wee post surgery photoshoot in her hotel toilet with her sexy surgical drain on show, and a few girls told her she was an embarrassment by mistake.

She met up with some lads who were over getting Turkey teeth and filmed them continuously to show she had mates, much to their annoyance.

She hasn’t been seen since a night on the booze, 3 days after intrusive surgery and can only presume her face has indeed, slid off.

Sorry I forgot to mention she’s away to Dubai soon, to put a salmon up someone’s hole.

she got her eyelashes done by some other sweat called Terri then ended up having some mad lesbo orgy which May or may not have involved photographic evidence of a white bag

she then in the midst of her come down whilst stinking of sweaty fanny deleted the incriminating stories and offered people ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY of the queens English to identify a number of Instagram accounts

who knows where the duck her poor kids are

basically the tit show continues

I’ve copied most of this from the last thread @Elle__Dee and the first time I’ve done one so apologies if it’s tit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She runs the narrative though doesn’t she? So what’s being said on here is what she wants to be said on here if her logic is correct??

Reactions: 15
New thread ready for the weekend girls 🤣🤣 looking forward to my Friday night wine and catch up already

TLDR

Sallie fucked off for a while to sort her life out, appeared on a shite tv series about a shite hotel, came back to show us all her new life, in Leeds, in her new flat that she almost certainly didn’t buy herself but claims she has.

She received some shite #Gifted sweets and then fucked off to Turkey for a new face.

She did a wee post surgery photoshoot in her hotel toilet with her sexy surgical drain on show, and a few girls told her she was an embarrassment by mistake.

She met up with some lads who were over getting Turkey teeth and filmed them continuously to show she had mates, much to their annoyance.

She hasn’t been seen since a night on the booze, 3 days after intrusive surgery and can only presume her face has indeed, slid off.

Sorry I forgot to mention she’s away to Dubai soon, to put a salmon up someone’s hole.

she got her eyelashes done by some other sweat called Terri then ended up having some mad lesbo orgy which May or may not have involved photographic evidence of a white bag

she then in the midst of her come down whilst stinking of sweaty fanny deleted the incriminating stories and offered people ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY of the queens English to identify a number of Instagram accounts

I’ve copied most of this from the last thread @Elle__Dee and the first time I’ve done one so apologies if it’s tit 🤣🤣🤣
What hotel what show???? Xxx

Reactions: 2
Just caught up with the stories.

Thread title is hilarious, best I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 7
DJ/producer???? She reckons she’s Nora En Pure now!!
Give over with the BS Sal! She’s got more talent in her little finger than you have in your entire body!

EDIT TO ADD: as Sal furiously starts googling Nora En Pure. 🎧

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine her mum reading all this...bet she wished she swallowed her 34,36 or however many years ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Living your best life doesn’t involve being tit on in Dubai, being sniffed out of your head 24-7, flashing your minge to all sundry and filming yourself off your head having a lesbian session for Instagram. Nahhhh Sallie for most living your best life means making the best memories with amazing children, family and friends. Priorities are backwards!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She does herself no favours posting shite like this. These trite, "inspirational" quotes are absolute bullshit. Trying to make herself seem superior to us peasants. Work is just work for many of us, it doesn't define us. Our happiness isn't dependent on it, that comes from our families, our relationships, our friends, finding people who you love and trust and can rely on. Sallie, you seem deeply unhappy and lonely, no amount of working for yourself will fill that gap, as you run from one location to another, seeking validation on social media.
Screenshot_20201113-104332.png

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She does herself no favours posting shite like this. These trite, "inspirational" quotes are absolute bullshit. Trying to make herself seem superior to us peasants. Work is just work for many of us, it doesn't define us. Our happiness isn't dependent on it, that comes from our families, our relationships, our friends, finding people who you love and trust and can rely on. Sallie, you seem deeply unhappy and lonely, no amount of working for yourself will fill that gap, as you run from one location to another, seeking validation on social media.View attachment 308967
There fixed it...
20201113_105956.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 54

TLDR

“Well sone girllllll “ 👏🏽👏🏽
an WAHAHAHAHAH I still wanna know where she came up with the sum of £150 al forever find that hysterical 😂

She does herself no favours posting shite like this. These trite, "inspirational" quotes are absolute bullshit. Trying to make herself seem superior to us peasants. Work is just work for many of us, it doesn't define us. Our happiness isn't dependent on it, that comes from our families, our relationships, our friends, finding people who you love and trust and can rely on. Sallie, you seem deeply unhappy and lonely, no amount of working for yourself will fill that gap, as you run from one location to another, seeking validation on social media.View attachment 308967
Soyyyyyy for the past 40 (almost years) she’s been selling herself in whatever way she can in the sex / or wrong way industry(coz let’s face it being self employed hasn’t left her much up to now has it ...... I’d rather be stuck in traffic working a 9-5 excited to get home to my family , saving an building memories

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
-wake up
-get your tuna canoe out
-wriggle round the floor like unsexy caterpillar 🐛
-fall out with new friend (again)
-beg for free handyman/nails/hair on insta
-plan outfit to get tit on in by hairy Arub in Dubai 💩💦
-forget I have two daughter
-walk the bus stop
-Post an inspirational quote to the haters
-scrape together a reward to catch said haters

this list is endless
your life ain’t great hun🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
-wake up
-get your tuna canoe out
-wriggle round the floor like unsexy caterpillar 🐛
-fall out with new friend (again)
-beg for free handyman/nails/hair on insta
-plan outfit to get tit on in by hairy Arub in Dubai 💩💦
-forget I have two daughter
-walk the bus stop
-Post an inspirational quote to the haters
-scrape together a reward to catch said haters

this list is endless
your life ain’t great hun🤪
PARKLIFE

(Anyone?) 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.