Sallie Axl #10 Lie Spy with Sals Little Eye. Forgot her kids now off to Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stop singing the lyrics to Boats N Hoes now 😂

Apparently she had a miscarriage and they gave her the baby in a plastic bag and a box. If you Google it theres an article. I came across it the other day
Having been through my own gynae hell with doctors who wouldn’t listen to me, a miscarriage and one scary birth in a hospital it’s not uncommon for women to be ignored or mistreated like this unfortunately. She must have asked to take the baby home though because no hospital gives out such things unless you request it

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She raised concerns about the baby was repeatedly told to go into hospital she didn’t she ignored her family and health advice then blasted the NHS for the treatment she received she said they just handed the baby over to her in a bag. It didn’t happen like that.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
You was first on sallies thread from Oct 23, 2020, so how have you only just found it🤔🤣
Yes that all looks a load of bollocks to me. Nothing has been said that hasn’t already been said previously at some point or that people aren’t already aware of. Attention seeking if you ask me. Something our Sal exceeds at!! 😂

Reactions: 6
I have so many questions having watched her last nights videos.
she’s apparently feeling ill.
so she dresses up to the nines (actually its ssl so let’s say the fives)
Face full of make up hair done
Gets taxi to buy herself flowers
Eats lonely dinner for 1
Films a guy enthusiastically chucking icecream around with her doing a bored ‘yeahhhh’ in the background
Films herself walking lonely in and out of hotel lobbies
Films a fish with a bloody filter on it
Goes to bed telling us she’s ‘moving house’ wtf? Is she moving hotels? Moving into an apartment? So confusing!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahaha the nails look like tic tacs 😂😂😂😂

answer me this

who has toenails that long? Do they not become agonising in an enclosed shoe? Or is the plan to just wear clompy square toed shoes forever to show off the giant tic tacs and prevent ingrown toenails? Are ultra long toe nails a new Dubs fashion trend?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.