Sali Hughes #7 Yes I threatened and yes I lie, but can I interest you in beauty pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK, so just to be clear, she actually named this brand as one of the most ethical blah blah blah and they flew her and random friends to a resort? This is the Twilight Zone. I'll start an IG account praising the ethics of various pharmaceutical companies and all of you will be coming with me to an exclusive spa in the Alps, but with medical grade drugs, even steamers will be blowing ether on our polished faces.

Reactions: 9
OK, so just to be clear, she actually named this brand as one of the most ethical blah blah blah and they flew her and random friends to a resort? This is the Twilight Zone. I'll start an IG account praising the ethics of various pharmaceutical companies and all of you will be coming with me to an exclusive spa in the Alps, but with medical grade drugs, even steamers will be blowing ether on our polished faces.
But we’ll call it a writer’s retreat, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes but if you point that out it is Trolling. And Bullying. Just buy into the glossy IG lifestyle - just normal gals heading down to Cornwall for a girly weekend. Buy stuff! Be like us! Believe what I say! You too could be less foul!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahaaa and it's a "nerd gang's dream"! It's a short tour of a salt factory, kindergartners wouldn't find it "nerdy". I dread to think what would it do to their nervous systems if they went to CERN. Or even a lab testing (boiling) piss samples.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've no idea if they got anything more than the factory tour but just fancy the first time ever she has gone away without cleanser she washes her face with a handwash by the company that provided the #presstrip . The company which she recommended in one of her specials " in our first month".

I believe she washed her face with handwash about as much as I believe she left the salon like this. It looks contrived to shoehorn a mention of a brand in. I may be mistaken though and it's all perfectly true. But that's what it looks like.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I've no idea if they got anything more than the factory tour but just fancy the first time ever she has gone away without cleanser she washes her face with a handwash by the company that provided the #presstrip . The company which she recommended in one of her specials " in our first month".

I believe she washed her face with handwash about as much as I believe she left the salon like this. It looks contrived to shoehorn a mention of a brand in. I may be mistaken though and it's all perfectly true. But that's what it looks like.
That’s possibly the most self-serving tweet I’ve seen from SH. And yes Sali, we get you’ve been to New York several times - insecure, much?

Reactions: 7

Not to pull a Sali, but this went through my mind as well.

Reactions: 3
i think I would have borrowed some from one of the other women, but, maybe we don’t actually need expensive cleansers?!

• Haha
Went through my mind too! Years ago!

But you two are total shitmouths so I know you’re talking rubbish.

Night night skidmark people! Remember to lock the cat flap and turn off location services on your phone. Try to get some beauty sleep in spite of your crippling jealousy of blue ticks.

Actually I think I’m going to start signing my posts off ✅ it just makes me feel so goooooood 💁‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Totally. Stuart Maconie this week has been a breath of fresh air, he is much more my morning style too. I occasionally get the chance to listen to Shaun’s afternoon show, such a treat!
Love Stuart Maconie. Also loved him with Mark Radcliffe. Have enjoyed his books too.

i think I would have borrowed some from one of the other women, but, maybe we don’t actually need expensive cleansers?!
You'd think at least one of them would have a cleanser. But posting about a hand wash and how it does a great job at, well, washing hands, doesn't get you the all inclusive option.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

you are such a failure of a Salinista. Washing her face with the handwash was so creative, daring and edgy. Think how wrong it could have gone if she wasn’t just a cab ride from her speed dial dermatologist.

the hair thing, gosh how utterly hilarious and brilliant of her to completely turn that around in 15 minutes.

in other words bollocks and bigger bollocks

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d like to get started with this kind of thing now. Prevention being better than cure, as they say.
I wouldn’t know where to go or what to ask for lol! I’ve seen the Pixiwoos talk about Profilo which I think is a filler (?) from memory but I think most celebs like to use these methods but not let on which is a shame as it’s really interesting.

I remember that

It probably the worst blow-dry ever because she had to pay for it

• Haha
Washing her face with hand wash (As if!) from the very company that has just “gifted” her and her pals a “press trip” of course. The same brand that then popped up in several Insta posts and her Guardian column. Pretty honest!

The blow dry post is so cringe. Why make up some elaborate tale like that? Come on, we’ve all witnessed feisty Sali with her withering put downs. Didn’t she recently berate someone for parking their “Chelsea tractor” outside her house. Are we expected to believe she left the salon uncomplaining after such an awful blow dry?

Washing her face with hand wash (As if!) from the very company that has just “gifted” her and her pals a “press trip” of course. The same brand that then popped up in several Insta posts and her Guardian column. Pretty honest!

The blow dry post is so cringe. Why make up some elaborate tale like that? Come on, we’ve all witnessed feisty Sali with her withering put downs. Didn’t she recently berate someone for parking their “Chelsea tractor” outside her house. Are we expected to believe she left the salon uncomplaining after such an awful blow dry?
Oh please tell me more about her Chelsea tractor drama 😁

Reactions: 1

And if we don’t witness it, she records it the event to share with everyone in a fit of self-congratulation. Remember the “Does your luggage have a ticket, madam?”?

Oh please tell me more about her Chelsea tractor drama 😁
Someone had the “temerity” to park their Range Rover outside her house and she questioned why they we’re driving such car when “you’re not even a farmer!”. Posted on Twitter when I still followed her. Much backslapping from the Bluetickers followed :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.