Sali Hughes #7 Yes I threatened and yes I lie, but can I interest you in beauty pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has the nerve talking about Rihanna's choice of outfits while wearing a sock and shoe combination that reads as "I'm 12 and my other tights are in the wash" (see CH's instagram, she's not any better, looks like she'll fix my plumbing)

Reactions: 3
I nearly posted a picture of her bleeping socks and shoes yesterday, but thought maybe it was just me. What on earth was she thinking? Was she trying to draw the eye away from something else?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched some of the foundation review. Firstly the lip smacking breathing issues are very distracting but the real problem is she is sitting there describing the foundations on camera... why does she not SHOW the product ? Absurdly unhelpful

I nearly posted a picture of her bleeping socks and shoes yesterday, but thought maybe it was just me. What on earth was she thinking? Was she trying to draw the eye away from something else?
Oh do! I want to see

Reactions: 1
Just watched some of the foundation review. Firstly the lip smacking breathing issues are very distracting but the real problem is she is sitting there describing the foundations on camera... why does she not SHOW the product ? Absurdly unhelpful

Oh do! I want to see
Me too! I’m blocked dontcha know

I’ve just started to follow KJH in IG. Wow, she is certainly my new crush. She is beautiful. She’s clearly very good at what she does and her tutorials are excellent and easily replicated with some top tips.

Reactions: 2
“Please buy what we flog , we are honest and truly believe the creams we sell on behalf of massive conglomerates will make you look younger, firmer and less old looking”

There's no filter but a lot of Botox , filler and prescription strength tretinoin.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Yeah, you're definitely in the slow style lane when CH in trainers and a baggy jumper can look better than you

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my god. Slouchy jeans, black socks, and a pair of glittery little girls’ dressing up shoes? 🤣

Sali reminds me of when I used to slob around the house trying to break in a new pair of shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aw, man. Now that you guys have pointed out the constant sniffing, it’s all I can see 🙄🔫.

Reactions: 2
“Please buy what we flog , we are honest and truly believe the creams we sell on behalf of massive conglomerates will make you look younger, firmer and less old looking”

There's no filter but a lot of Botox , filler and prescription strength tretinoin.
No need for a mirror when you’re with The Hughes and The Hirons - you can just check your reflection in their foreheads

bleeping hell!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes, unfortunately for me, I am able to see them.
Maybe they’re left over from her wicked witch/fairy Claire’s Accessories Halloween costume

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just because the shoes are there, Sali, it does not mean you should wear them.
I bet they cost a bomb too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.