Sali Hughes #7 Yes I threatened and yes I lie, but can I interest you in beauty pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you mean this paragraph? “I’ve had an injection” could mean anything. It’s also literally in brackets, I’m not sure how anyone could read that as being open about Botox use. Or is there something else?

Reactions: 3
I'd check my catflap if I were you, babes. You never know, Eric might be having a day off or something

Reactions: 12
The mention in the last paragraph is VERY sleight of hand. Yes, it can be argued she mentioned her own use but in a way that can easily be overlooked and misunderstood. Very shady and sneaky (which is why it wasn't widely picked up).
IMO mentioning it in such a shady and sneaky way is more suspicious and weird than not mentioning it at all.

Almost so that you could later claim you previously disclosed it.

Reactions: 5
Bunch of sinister bitches .

Reactions: 2
IMO mentioning it in such a shady and sneaky way is more suspicious and weird than not mentioning it at all.

Almost so that you could later claim you previously disclosed it.
Yes, honestly, WTF? Who hasn't had "an injection"? I had a flu jab last week. Deliberately dishonest cow.

Reactions: 4
Regarding Madonna/ Rihanna, SH had written in the article that Madonna did not appeal to heterosexual men and that's why they were confused by her. She also said in Pretty Honest that Madonna is not a natural beauty and a great example of someone who made the most of herself. I bet that's why one is acceptable (in her mind) and the other isn't

Reactions: 1
Can you say who the pal was or don't you want to as not a famous? I am purely being very very nosey

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry, how is Madonna not a natural beauty?! OK, I may be biased as I grew up glued to MTV and loving her videos, so I could be influenced by nostalgia when she is concerned, but how can you watch Like a Prayer, Vogue, Rain etc. and say that she isn't naturally beautiful?! Wtf?!
I loathe slut shaming, personally. I love me a slut (whatever the word means) aesthetically, sexually, just not politically.

Reactions: 5
Ha haaaaa I've been blocked on Instagram! Hilarious! I've only posted on here twice. Once to say I was shocked that there wasn't the abuse that I thought there was after watching the video. Another to say I'd seen snippy behaviour on GTL way back.

I never comment on the IG or the Facebook. Wonder why they blocked me?! Haha who cares.

Reactions: 7
It wasn’t a famous - just one of her hench-women from the GTL/SHB days.
What on the hell motivates those henchies? I'm totally at a loss.... They defend her every worst step, then post grovelling scraping messages of devotion.

Reactions: 3
Mercy me, they're all business tonight! We will RID THE WORLD OF DISSENT!

Reactions: 4
I know, It's crazy to say she isn't. I'll have a look later to see what was said

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.