Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

digsydelilah

Chatty Member
She'll gaslight us all saying she mentioned it several times over the years and in mysteriously non-existent IG comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lovely Sal does overshare. I was emptying the dishwasher the other day & I remembered a choice morsel of hers from her hand washing book. She said that it was hard to get cross with a partner who hadn't emptied the dishwasher if they had just given you head! 😨

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
The most hormonal thing I’ve seen her purchase was that sequin lilac bag the other day that cost £3.5k

• Haha
  • Wow

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
IMG_2688.jpeg

Many months of hard work? How long does it take to source an electric van and a sign writer to stick some blurb on the side?

I’m not an international beauty company and I reckon I could do it in a couple of weeks.

• Haha

Loobloo

VIP Member
My face was literally in this expression the whole time I was listening to her, while trying to fathom out wtaf she's bashing her gums about now?!

Fancy throwing her fantasies experiences of being 'othered' in so flippantly, with the experiences of black women, man. She's actually embarrassing at this point.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
The back up fucking cheesegrater. She never opened a dishwasher mid cycle to retrieve something? Is there no problem so small that she won't throw money at it?
I know. It seems minor but entirely sums up her philosophy.
She likes something so will buy 10 of them instead of just looking after what she has, then replacing it when necessary. Like normal people.
All these fucking cashmere jumpers and hideous trousers.
100s of identical brushes.
Cheese graters.
Plimsolls.
Everything.
She just buys and buys and buys more and more plastic shite.
I genuinely think she has a problem tbh. Or as she would deem it 'mental'.

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I don't know. I am rarely around people 😆 I wear it for myself, so if I can't smell it, it's pointless
I love a perfume I can smell on my clothes, like my coat or scarf when I put them on again. They are even nicer after a day or two. Like leftovers 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Interesting the paper chose to publish that comment knowing how completely thin-skinned and touchy She Here is about the slightest criticism.

• Haha

digsydelilah

Chatty Member
Dawn’s moved back to the UK and become a knob
Yeah I had to unfollow her just recently, there was only so much of her "what even is my life? Heehee!" posts I could take. I had her stories muted because those have usually been 30 clips or more of her just babbling. It's too bad because I do like her and especially her love of cats and dogs but easier to just follow cats and dogs with their own IGs. 😂 She's also another of these celebrities that posts their children with their backs turned to the camera. Annoying, just don't post them at all.
---
Fizzy makes me laugh so much

As for Madonna I'm sure Sali would find a way to wave that away, she's a fearless uncompromising woman who dances to her own beat or something
"She's 65, FFS! She's entitled to be late to her own show, total ledge. It's our privilege to be kept waiting for her. I will never not Madonna." 💄

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
❌WARNING ❌
Do not attempt to drink a hot drink through a metal straw unless you have an asbestos mouth.
Silly Sali who endlessly flogs pointless purchases of multiples of products for every handbag trying to prove her eco credentials :rolleyes:
She is hilarious when she pretends to give a shit about the environment 😂 Constantly buying new clothes, having cupboards groaning with product, popping into shops for identical replacement items, trips abroad for press events, but yes a metal straw and plastic recycling bin will carbon offset that no bother.

• Haha
  • Angry

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I've had a pang of guilt toward She Here.
Her very own bullies, trolls and haterz (that's us) can't even be bothered to read her columns or listen to her podcasts 🥺
I actually genuinely had forgetten her Guardian column comes out on Fridays now. I look at the site a few times a day and it is just never flagged up.
I looked and it's about new retinoids - most around the £70 mark.

ETA I take it all back 😂 Just looked at IG and what in the holy heck is this 😂
The premise is a pyjama party somewhere fancy for women's hormones 😂
And that top lip is NOT due to her braces.

Screenshot_20231014_021615.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Cards upside down. And the vibe between her and the presenter is amazing (by amazing I mean tense and awkward obvs).
It suddenly gets incredibly frosty just before 14 min mark when the presenter says ‘what do you mean you don’t believe in it’ (referring to body scrubs), there’s a sudden ‘you must be one of my troles’ purse of the lips she tries to read her upside down cards and then it gets worse. The models are having to scrape product off each others hands because Tiny Soprano keeps forgetting to give to both, then when the presenter reminds her, she passive aggressively repeats ‘ALTERNATIVELY’ whilst unceremoniously blobbing a cream mask on. Zero smiles til the end. It’s so funny 😂

• Haha

melfish

VIP Member
Madonna. The epitome of choice feminism. Butchered her face beyond recognition, but it was her choice so yay!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
She bears grudges. Once you’ve crossed Sali, you’ll never be safe.
I know - I mean fucks sake this was a 12 year old girl nearly 40 years ago and she thought it appropriate to publicly name and humiliate her.
(Btw out of interest I looked up the girl and it took all of 2 minutes to find her on FB because of the information Sali had given about her. Disgraceful. She was a mean bully on twitter for years and it hasn't changed).

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21