Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Filouette

Chatty Member
In this week's episode of Beyond The Bathroom, Sali is thrilled to be joined by beauty entrepreneur, fashion and makeover expert, television presenter, and author Trinny Woodall.

Sali hears about the journey Trinny has made to transition from part of the duo we all knew as 'Trinny and Susannah' to curating her own make-up brand and products under Trinny London.

Reactions: 2

HowardMoon

VIP Member
She was talking about the JVN hair serum and the Living Proof triple bond complex in that empties video so was explaining that neither actually thicken hair
---
I’ve just googled the Elemis shower cream and it’s still for sale on their website, Sephora, John Lewis, Next etc 🫤

Last edited:

Mselvista

VIP Member
I did notice that neither her or John Niven were tagged into any IG posts about the event she did with him for his book, unlike a lot of his other events. Couldn't see anything on twitter about it either.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
It does look pushed out.
Are modern day train tracks still metal? I doubt it. Can adults still get just a normal brace plate type thing? Or invisalign the only acceptable thing for influencers now?

Screenshot_20231006_184722.jpg

Loobloo

VIP Member
I've heard other people say how much they loved this one. Some say Farenheit - the men's perfume - is similar.
---
There is a bottle of Ultima II Sheer Scent going for 80 quid with 4 days to go on the auction on ebay - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/176024322401
Ooooh thank you! It was my all time favourite perfume, I'm gonna try and source a whiff/sample of Fahrenheit. I'll report back! Thanks again. Xx
---
I've heard other people say how much they loved this one. Some say Farenheit - the men's perfume - is similar.
---
There is a bottle of Ultima II Sheer Scent going for 80 quid with 4 days to go on the auction on ebay - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/176024322401
Watching that auction too. Only one bid, so hopefully I can whip one in at the last minute and win! 🤞🏻
---
I used to love this too! No advice on a dupe though
It was bloody lovely!

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
I think the green dress was far too fussy and she would have looked ridiculous as an interviewer next to Victoria, who was dressed in something pretty understated

Nonah

VIP Member
Speaking of fake tan, has anyone tried Coco and Eve’s stuff? Or their SPF?
---
An article in The Telegraph yesterday about 'perception drift' - when people have too many cosmetic procedures and lose perspective about their looks. This is one of the BTL comments:
View attachment 2417722
Oh no! Must be a Trole!

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
I listened yesterday while I was doing housework but I can't remember what she said about trolls as I lost concentration. Nothing new and not at length.
The bit that did stand out to me was this;

---
(Unmute bottom right, play/pause in centre)
Wow. She sounds really really boring.