Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

For the truth

Just checked, she was waxing about her botox in her earlier published More than a Woman book. Then changed her mind by the time the paperback was released. I don’t know the dates of the IK and SH panel and whether my theory adds up

Reactions: 3

Django

VIP Member
She’s had some extensions put in. I did actually think to myself that her hair was looking thicker the other day. Of course it’s fake 🤦‍♀️
---
I bloody hate that Sali is the one to tell me that they’ve discontinued the Elemis skin nourishing shower cream as it’s my absolute favourite. The newer versions they’ve been bringing out over the last few years don’t smell nearly as nice to me.

Sali claiming she wouldn’t use it every day as she ‘doesn't like to spend lots of money’ made me laugh, too.
What does that mean? I had extensions but not thickeners?
By the definition of adding hair to your bonce then it was thickened 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Mselvista

VIP Member
I'm torn.
Niv's book actually sounds quite good. But it's him. Plus he's friends with She Here and 🤪 so I don't know if I can stomach it.
Such a dilemma.
What a world.
I'm pissed off that's he's done some events with Blake Morrison who I really like. : (

• Sad
  • Heart

seamonkey

That style of manicure, with a darker colour at the cuticle, just makes her nails look like they are falling off 🤢.

• Sick

Stillwater

VIP Member
Oh I didn’t mean spelling out of child sexual abuse - I meant the detail of Eric’s actual crime. I self indulgently didn’t make that clear, I see that now.