Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mselvista

VIP Member
Could someone screenshot and share please? I've reached my limit if free articles for the month. Thanks

Reactions: 2

FreeSquirrels

Moving back to Salí, she was on Radio 4 today and her voice really surprised me, she sounded much older than her years, both her use of language & voice.

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
On the topic of Perfume, please tell me someone recalls Ultima ii Sheer Scent from the 90s/00s? I'm desperate to find something similar. It's long discontinued 😒
I've heard other people say how much they loved this one. Some say Farenheit - the men's perfume - is similar.
---
There is a bottle of Ultima II Sheer Scent going for 80 quid with 4 days to go on the auction on ebay - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/176024322401

• Heart

crossword

I really liked the blue dress (minus boots) and the wide trousers/ short pink wrap top combo on Sali.

Reactions: 1

eppingforestbambi

VIP Member
Can somebody please fill me in as I’m not in the loop - did she name Tattle in one of her troll outbursts in the past? Or was it heavily implied?

Jade Mitzi

VIP Member
Genuine question and apologies if I missed the chat on this. Has anyone actually purchased any of Sali's products? And if so, honest opinion? I don't think I know anyone in my orbit who has tried anything.

Pavlova&Cream

You were threatening to detail child sexual abuse
I was not.

“Threatening”? “Grandstanding”? Talk about escalating a situation to suit your own agenda.

You regularly set yourself up as ultimate arbiter on here, on what basis?

What consideration have you shown for the fact that I am dealing with the fall out of a similar situation right now, in real life? The minimisation and determination of others to look the other way that I am facing is shocking.

You have made it very unpleasant for me to remain on this thread at least once before, @Mselvista. It’s becoming rather a pattern.

Last edited: