Sali Hughes #6 Eric's at the cat flap, hide your side of beef with a shower cap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait a minute. What if “a weak dilute” means it’s barely diluted? I think we have it 💡.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm thinking it would be great press: a group of 'shitmouth' Tattlelifers who have 'scuttled' out of our 'sewer', fed up with lies and dishonest selling practices, launches a beauty site which cowtows to NO ONE, shills for no one and only reviews with honesty and integrity.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
have just watched a bit of this so far. I think KJH is completely what Sali wishes she was (am talking online presence here). She oozes relevance, finger bang on the pulse. She isn’t breaking her neck to be first with anything, she just has a natural cool vibe.
I bought Brow Flick after watching KJH using it. Remarkable. I still suck so bad at drawing in the little hairs :LOL: but will persevere. She has a great, natural presence, doesn't she? Very soothing to watch

Reactions: 6
Yes I threatened and yes I lie but can I interest you in beauty pie
i nearly wet myself at this 😂

Do you know, the past few comments (about how to celebrate our monthiversary) have reminded me of the humour that existed in the old GTL days. Those were good, fun times!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can we find “duck you & your blusher” woman? I missed that as I left at #povface-gate. Same timing as playsuits-for-povs.

Reactions: 2

Do you know, the past few comments (about how to celebrate our monthiversary) have reminded me of the humour that existed in the old GTL days. Those were good, fun times!
We’re bringing it back baby :cool:

Has anyone heard from Dolores btw? It really burns my toast that she was bullied off here for zero reason.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7

Do you know I thought the same re old GtL - Pretty Ironic. I suppose it sort of makes sense as so many here are old GtLers.
Funnily I've been looking at old GtL stuff and some threads were so funny but some were really sucking up to 'Hughes'. It makes me cringe a bit. We were all so worried about offending her. There is one where someone says they wished Caitlin IMMM hadn't used the words '******' or 'r*tard' in her book (I think it might be the thread the OP got slung out over - not sure) but so many people were bending over backwards to justify her use of it, being a friend of SH, who I'm sure in real life would find it offensive. It was most peculiar really.

My only reservation about duck uou and your blusher is that to people not in on the joke it could be interpreted as people here generally saying that to SH. And that might feed into her narrative about the sort of place this is. And it isn’t really that sort of place.

Reactions: 9
@Carryonnursing Now that you mentioned it, I can see that happening. Your beauty pie line was gold and would be an excellent title!
Is there a way to describe what POS these people were to members of this forum in one sentence? The "duck you and your blusher" did that, but without the context, some may take it differently. Although, duck her and her blusher, really- No context needed.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.