Sali Hughes #6 Eric's at the cat flap, hide your side of beef with a shower cap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because shitting yourself in a clinic while holding a cold compress with dry elderflowers is much more chic than exercise.
(Btw that potato menu is typical for people with gastrointestinal problems, I'm on it more than not, and with all the diarrhea that happens there, it's only missing a gastroscopy for the full experience)

So, are we placing bets on tomorrow's column? Best pumice stones?
'Best pumice stones?' Looooooooooooooooooool:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
So, are we placing bets on tomorrow's column? Best pumice stones?
am hazarding a guess on change of season dry body skin saviours. That’s a nice safe one that she hasn’t done since, errr, this time last year maybe? She can probably then slip Beauty Pie in, or does Charlotte have a new body product? I couldn’t be less inclined towards a brand than I am with hers. Actually Sali should just go work for her (publicly ;)) that would be a perfect coupling.

Reactions: 5
I believe it is for effect, but when you overuse something, the effect is lost.

There's been a lot of speculation regarding LE over the years, Ryan Murphy could make a series out of it.

I remember someone asking if she had gone skiing and THE OUTRAGE as she of course wouldn’t be caught dead doing anything of the sort. She’s a real exercisephobe.
This might explain why she always appears to be gasping for air between sentences. She does that little sharp inhale. Air hunger. Of course, it's all well and good bragging about how you don't exercise when you're younger. Can't get away with that tit for long in your 40s though. It WILL catch up with you

• Haha
Reactions: 9
am hazarding a guess on change of season dry body skin saviours. That’s a nice safe one that she hasn’t done since, errr, this time last year maybe? She can probably then slip Beauty Pie in, or does Charlotte have a new body product? I couldn’t be less inclined towards a brand than I am with hers. Actually Sali should just go work for her (publicly ;)) that would be a perfect coupling.
Somethingsomething... basted like a turkey, something... ichthyosis, somethingsomething... cheap as chips..,

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If a facial product expect reference to 80s/90s music and something something perky skin.
I'd never buy Charlotte Tilbury. She seems to sum up all that is rotten about beauty.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The recent hair accessories column was hilarious- the first photo of silver snowflake in the model’s hair- my first thought was: ‘Bingo, I literally own this accessory already. Granted, it’s a Xmas decorator I put up on the tree, but hey, I’m ahead of the purchasing game’.
Then it got confusing because the 3rd photo wasn’t even of a hair accessory, but of an ear cuff...

Isn’t tomorrow’s column supposed to be the VB one? Didn’t she allude to that in her slightly disturbing VB vid hotel room vid: ‘I love an edit’?

Know what I’d like to read about from her tomorrow morning?

Nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am staggered that it has come to this, and for what? People on this forum revealing blatant inconsistencies in an influencer’s own stories. Is that not ok?

It’s the little things that speak volumes. So the “writer’s retreat” SH claimed to go on was really a famous weight loss clinic.. why would someone lie about wanting to quickly lose weight? Hmm.. Maybe because you’ve previously been sneery about “detox” and “wellness retreat” claims? Maybe because you’ve boasted about never having to exercise and being a small size? Declared you’d never crash diet? And even if you’re using the week to write a lot, it doesn’t change the purpose of the establishment I’m afraid.

I have no idea, but i know that no one here cares if she wants to go to a weight loss clinic, - it’s not the “gossip” angle - it’s the fibbing and the spin that rings alarm bells over the place. And all of the little things add up.

And let’s face it - the wheels really came off when the new ASA guidelines came into play and it was clear SH was more of an influencer than any of the other hats she wears.
I wish I could like this multiple times. And I’m a married teacher and mother 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m an eccentric old Tory FYI. Am a nurse by day and Brexiteer by night. Must admit has been hard for me to accept leadership from a hardcore Corbyn fan here but I’m so bitter and twisted that I’ve been able to put political differences aside to pursue my true passion as a World Wide Web troll.

Did anyone see Have I Got News for You last week? One of the guests was hand wringing about Meghan Markle’s bullying from the press (I am on the fence about this - she does have a pretty catnip story for the red tops) and Ian Hislop said you known which country’s press is very nice about the royal family? Saudi Arabia! Lovely.

Reactions: 2
Isn’t tomorrow’s column supposed to be the VB one? Didn’t she allude to that in her slightly disturbing VB vid hotel room vid: ‘I love an edit’?

Nothing.
I think depressingly it might be VB. But she did do a surprising column last week with the piercings. Autumnal/Hallowe'en? I'm not going to bed through excitement.

Nothing.
Wish came true👌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t see anything online yet and I’m obviously too foul looking to risk offending the eyes of pretty people to venture out to shop to look. Is there ...nothing there?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.