Sali Hughes #59 You don’t need this and neither do I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just remembered Caitlin wrote an article about fancying Zelensky
Eeuww I remember that. Not 'eeuww' at fancying him but her timing. The war had just started (people dying, fleeing their country etc) and her take on the entire thing was basically 'let's all take a moment to appreciate how hot a man in army fatigues is'.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Eeuww I remember that. Not 'eeuww' at fancying him but her timing. The war had just started (people dying, fleeing their country etc) and her take on the entire thing was basically 'let's all take a moment to appreciate how hot a man in army fatigues is'.
And she had tweeted something like "every woman you know has a crush on Zelensky and there's not a thing you can do about it"

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Just to come back on the above, it's what drives me mad about Sali and Caitlin. They have their What's App groups and North London dinner party set and they assume that their pals are representative of all women

Reactions: 12
Sali will probably pick the ~effortlessly sexy~ and beaucoup de French Carine Roitfeld and/or Girlboss Nazi Coco Chanel as her girlcrushes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
hazarding a guess one of Snippys will be Anthony Bourdain (apologies if someone already said that, I am behind in my reading)

her nails actually give me the heave. The way she was grossly farking around with all that SPF on her TikTok was the worst.

never forget….expert content creator

Reactions: 10
Sali access folder entitled "quirky crushes" and presses shift delete on the name Anthony Bourdian. She lifts up her phone and sends a what's app message to Lauren and FeeBee. "Lauren, Fee, I'm going to need more inspo for quirky but relatable and non threatening crushes. The sewer keep guessing correctly"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sali will probably pick the ~effortlessly sexy~ and beaucoup de French Carine Roitfeld and/or Girlboss Nazi Coco Chanel as her girlcrushes.
I can’t remember if I’ve recommended it here before, but the Behind The Bastards podcast eps on Coco are really good.

Reactions: 8
A man that POSED in a warzone for VOGUE magazine with his wife...yea sure every woman has a crush on that ninkapoop 🙄🙄
Sali and Caitlin are more concerned with how things look, politicians should be more akin to contestants on American Idol or something. A dodgy haircut or a politician wearing the wrong coat is what they're more concerned with. It's not remotely surprising to me that they'd treat a head of state like they're in a boyband. Actually maybe Justin Trudeau will appear in their crush list as he tweeted about being Team Barbie and that's the kind of performative nonsense that Sali and Caitlin go wild for

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.