Sali Hughes #59 You don’t need this and neither do I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her 700th holiday video - who on earth would associate Orange Blossom with a 'twee English garden'?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry if this has been said, I’m tired, but one of them will pick Michael Palin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm shocked by the Clinton love here, he might look and sound more respectable than Trump but he's only a step or two above 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jim from Coronation St.
I see your Jim and raise you Spider, I had such a crush on him and used to chat with him on a fans' group. 🙈 Lovely guy, though. I think his character has gone a bit weird, though, he's back on the Street.

I'm going to throw in some silent stars into the bingo: Charlie Chaplin, Buster Keaton and Harold Lloyd. Money's on Keaton. I'd add Michael Keaton, too if Sali's thinking about her cool girl love of America movies. I love him, so I'm going to claim him.
---
I'm shocked by the Clinton love here, he might look and sound more respectable than Trump but he's only a step or two above 😆
Yes, pretty slithery, just in a nicer outer shell. Trump is a one-off abomination, though.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve always had a bit of a crush on Michael Portillo 😬🙈
I understand 😂
---
I watched the skincare vid and actually influenced (🙄) by the Glossier green deodorant. SH says it’s a lovely scent and that it’s commented on when wearing. But then there was a perfume vid that I didn’t watch all of and I wondered how a perfume would get along with a perfumed deodorant?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Have we said Bill Murray yet? One of them will definitely mention him. (Even though the truth is that Dan Aykroyd was the sexiest Ghostbuster.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Right. Mine was Laurie Taylor. Think he was on the telly a lot and I thought he was so interesting and intelligent so crushed.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think oll your guesses will be far more interesting than the gruesome twosomes. I’m throwing in seth rogan (and I’m not sharing him with sali)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think oll your guesses will be far more interesting than the gruesome twosomes. I’m throwing in seth rogan (and I’m not sharing him with sali)
Seth Rogan, yes! He’s so my type, but also, his voice!

They really won’t have any idea left if they read here! 🤣

Who said kd Lang btw? I definitely ended up crushing on her after seeing her on a chat show, she’s so charismatic, confident, and has this really easy-going sense of humour that’s so appealing.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.