Sali Hughes #5 Punched in the titters by all those lovely blue tickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IK has almost deleted her entire twitter account. How peculiar

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
IK has almost deleted her entire twitter account. How peculiar
151 tweets left!! 🤣

Ok, so that’s Sarah Morgan, Jimmy “@selfpromoting”, and India Knight. How long until the rest of HER skidmark crew sorts out their twitter accounts??!

Do you know what we should do? Send a letter to Stylist with all this proof, or email the public editor and Kath Viner of the Guardian. Why should I pay a subscription to a newspaper that condones racism and bullying by its staff?!?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
SH also making a point of liking DoP's recent insta posts ... I don't think DoP is following her back??

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m about to confess to the most shameful thing of all. I bought the shower cap on Sali’s recommendation. It’s tit and I cringe every time I look at it.
We’ll never speak of this again , burn it!

SH also making a point of liking DoP's recent insta posts ... I don't think DoP is following her back??
I sincerely hope DoP isn’t following that bullying, hypocritical woman who pretends to be a journalist. She once said (during an ITB) with BBB she’d never visited the Guardian newsroom , she works from home.

I hope her Twitter history of goading, bullying and being part of a sneering , elitist gang of obnoxious twats catches up with her .

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Am another newbie who's found their way here via Instagram.

I was never massive SH fan but followed her on twitter & often quite liked her takes on things ... - but then saw her whip up the attacks on EC & I was dubious since then - But the nastiness directed at DOP has really shocked me - especially as DOP has always seemed harmless and sweet (kudos EK for calling out). I did some twitter searches and it's all still there - seriously mean and I'm not surprised people have now deleted tweets / accounts.

Doing that kind of bullying on an open forum is bold - you must be in such a bubble to think that's ok. And to blame it on getting false gossip - come on - that's a flimsy defence.

Like someone said above I expected to find 4chan / 8chan style grotesque tit posting - but nope. I'm not even convinced any of you are incels. 👀

Anyway my pop psychology theory is SH knows she's been involved in online nastiness and is panicking & so is doing DAVRO - that is Deny, Attack, Victim, reverse Offender - so the offender tries to become the victim to avoid facing any responsibility & garner sympathy and protection. It's worked to a degree as I don't think many will come here read the threads or do the twitter searches.

I really hope DOP and EC go from strength to strength. They both seem genuine, funny, clever and adored by their fellas. Good for them.

Reactions: 26
151 tweets left!! 🤣

Ok, so that’s Sarah Morgan, Jimmy “@selfpromoting”, and India Knight. How long until the rest of HER skidmark crew sorts out their twitter accounts??!

Do you know what we should do? Send a letter to Stylist with all this proof, or email the public editor and Kath Viner of the Guardian. Why should I pay a subscription to a newspaper that condones racism and bullying by its staff?!?!
And that mostly likes. There's only about about a dozen actual tweets or replies left! As someone else said earlier what does that say about a person?

I once bought a cleansing balm on her recommendation, I forget which one, not Emma Hardie, it was in a tube and cheaper, but it screwed up my face. I had no business having a cleansing balm and taking it off with a flannel, since I have really thin and cuoperose skin and this tit was thick and full of essential oils which I must avoid at all cost. But this method was really popular, I guess it still is. I'm trying to remember what it was called, but this was a long time ago.
Hot cloth cleansing. Sali implored everyone must do it for years.

Reactions: 1
Was it the Aromatherapy Associates cleansing balm? She recommended that back in the day. (It was actually fine for my skin.)

Reactions: 1
Yeah Sali mentioned GTL on her podcast re hair recently. She picks excellent guests I must say. Wish she’d let them talk rather than interrupting them or making her assumptions into questions so out of politeness her guests have to affirm HER point of view/experience. Or quacking on with the same anecdotes over & over when people want to hear her guests speak. Bad journalistic technique.
She does this on ITTB all the time! So annoying. The Claudia Winkleman one rages me. Sali asked some really insightful questions and then sabotaged her own interview by not even waiting for the response. But I know loads about Sali’s opinions now so I... I guess I...win? Do I win?

Reactions: 6
347CEFE5-7CFE-485D-A175-4EC1EA21B0B7.jpeg

Good morning fellow Skiders! I’m one of the exes that was too nosey not to have a look. It’s been a week nearly! You seem like the good short!

Reactions: 21
Goodness, I can't believe after reading the extent of tweets, all of the ganging up on fellow women, and saying how women should be "punched".

Maybe (on a lighter note), the cleanser that caused irritation was Superdrug's Naturally radiant hot cloth cleanser? It is billed as a vegan and cheaper alternative to Liz Earle's, I quite like it, bar the plastic packaging.

When I looked back at Sali's articles, just to check that it was mentioned, it is very apparent just how poor they are, in comparison to youtubers and bloggers, with most of it being AD's and ultimately no one has the time or skin to test out so much product succesfully to give a full review. There are no ingredients lists, no origin lists, no certification lists, comments on the packaging's sustainability, no real photographs, no time scale of testing, no routines offered, nothing critical etc. The comment section was of more benefit, but that is so heavily moderated now.

[/QUOTE]
I noticed that too @melfish It’s so desperate! SEE! I TOLD YOU WE WERE ACTUALLY FRIENDS! ARENT WE DAWN? DAWN???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
*This* is ‘trolling’ 💔🙁

I’ve just checked, and I’m blocked on insta now. Lauren’s had a busy evening. I liked a post saying something along the lines of ‘don’t read the criticism, then’. Not sure I’ll be able to cope. 🍤🥁
Good Lord. I hope those have been reported to the police. Clear threats of / incitement to violence.

Morning fellow skiddies and incels!

Nice to see some more new faces on here.
Anyway my pop psychology theory is SH knows she's been involved in online nastiness and is panicking & so is doing DAVRO - that is Deny, Attack, Victim, reverse Offender - so the offender tries to become the victim to avoid facing any responsibility & garner sympathy and protection. It's worked to a degree as I don't think many will come here read the threads or do the twitter searches.
I agree she's DAVRO-ing but clearly people are coming over here. Maybe not loads, but enough. Like me, I wasn't even aware Tattle existed until last week!

She must be seething her engagement had dropped. Her last post had 44 comments, quite the decrease from the 5000 on her acting showreel.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's DARVO by the way, you're thinking of Bobby Davro😂

.....skids back into my dank incel cave to apply Drunk Elephant cleanser to my side of beef face and count my cats....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
😂😂 OH YEAH!!
Can we keep DAVRO? I like it.

For the record, I am not a fan of hot cloth cleansing but I do double cleanse. Sweep with micellar water then wash my face with *gasp* a foaming cleanser. Oh, and I wash it in the shower. Sacrilege, I know 😏.

I'm oilier than a chip pan (several chip pans in fact) so it works for me!

• Heart
The messers become the messees! That line from Chandler in friends has been going through my mind all morning since I read there’s been mass deletion 😂

I can imagine her reading them out to someone who says 🚮 or keep. Leaving 150 of thousands.

Skidmark people? 🙄🚮
Threats of visits from someone prone to violence? 🚮
Jealous women with faces like cows bums? 🚮

😭😭😭 this is my whole persona. The essence of me! Just.... gone. If you haven’t got a twitter account your life is sad and empty and you can’t ever know true gleeful hate 😭😭😭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.