Sali Hughes #38 True to size. Mine is XS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But that would mean any press sample that was reviewed would be an ad. That's not right either

I think the easiest thing to do is assume everything that comes out of an influencer's mouth is bought and paid for
Bought and paid for by anyone other than the influencer!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love a big frame - if I could justify the 300 quids plus for them and the prescription I would consider them. I know they aren’t for everyone and I could give off Elton John vibes. She doesn’t own her opinions as opinions though - they have to be fact, for fashion, product, perfume, her hair. If anyone criticises her opinion they get shot down.
I went big on my specs recently. Realised that they are the thing I wear most so I had a splurge at specs savers. Got two for price of one and think it came to about 240 with my lenses etc. Obviously as a total tight arse this nearly gave me a stroke but it was worth it. Feel like all my facial features are evaporating with menopause and think they have stopped me looking like a potato. Felt cool AF. However when I got home the kids said ohh look who turned up. It's Will.I.Am
Then I showed them my other pair of retro wire ones and they called me Walter White.
Fuckin teenagers trolling me. She Here wouldn't last five minutes in our house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I was in Liberty today so tried the new FM perfume. At first spray it reminded me of Chanel Cristalle which I used to like. I think they are both 'green' perfumes - hence 'jungle' . Once it had dried down though I thought it had rather the smell of bubblegum - the 'synthetic' part I presume. So quite an appropriate, if not very appealing, name.

Not at all tempted to buy but it has made me think of revisiting Cristalle to see if I still like it.
I adore Cristalle. It’s quite hard to find now I think. I remember reading somewhere that one sniff of it made Chris Noth from Sex and the City super horny. Lols

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Jade by Yardley smells very much like Cristalle.
Ooh good tip. I imagine a lot times with perfumes it isn't so much the actual smell as the staying power that costs the money. I loved Yardley Royal Daisy but I think they have stopped that.

Reactions: 3
She'll be telling us 'Secretions Magnifiques' is her favourite scent soon. "Been smelling of semen for years, mate."

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I mean there’s the next thread title, right there.
I just can’t get over it. If she’s so annoyed by these comments/questions, just don’t respond? She spends so much of her life wading in where she doesn’t have to, to be uptight and snippy about stuff. I find her so stressful 😂😂😂 she is the opposite of cool

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Also I feel its important to share that in Australia one can buy a scent from an iconic beer brand: https://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/buy/109354/victoria-bitter---vb-thirst-longneck-edt-150ml
I keep checking my local TK Maxx in the hopes that the perfume library Caipirinha will show up there one day 🙊

(I’ve tried the Frederic Malle of the same name. Smell nothing like the cocktail. False advertising, Fred mate.)

I mean there’s the next thread title, right there.
Plus we could just keep reusing it with a Part 2, 3,…537 after it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
SH wrote an article for The Pool about certainty.

Come back when you've picked your jaw off the ground!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.