Sali Hughes #38 True to size. Mine is XS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't watch her do perfumes. Is she doing that annoying thing where she sniffs the strip then stares off into the middle distance?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s as busy looking at her hair and touching it as she is listening to Sophie🙄.

I can't watch her do perfumes. Is she doing that annoying thing where she sniffs the strip then stares off into the middle distance?
A bit like Joey practising his acting skills.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Did she say she'll post a link tomorrow where people can nab a sample of the new Frederic Malle fragrance?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’ve just poked my nose into her Fred Malle live and those nails look like talons , they are ghastly!
It doesn’t help that she holds things in her hands like her hands have become plates or spades. She can move them normally, I don’t understand why she does this

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I only just worked out how to do the laughy emoji on here. I can fully share my lollz now. I thought I only had a thumb to give. Assumed you had to be promoted to special status to get emoji reaction. Am fool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Argh so annoying. As if she is trying to grasp the exact tortured whimsical analogy on the spot, rather than it being carefully thought out beforehand.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I only just worked out how to do the laughy emoji on here. I can fully share my lollz now. I thought I only had a thumb to give. Assumed you had to be promoted to special status to get emoji reaction. Am fool.
How though? Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now we can do a vote!
Leave the emoji on this comment to vote. Which is best
❤ “Cheap” crisps
🤣a red lip
🤢 being size XS
😳 Brighton beach and the “vibe”

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Nobody thinks Brighton, with its beach and it’s vibe, is the best?
Last one to the Chilli Pickle is a nana!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If Sali has no breakage, why is there a cockatoo crest raising from her crown? 🤔
And when she turned her head on her holiday hair vid there was a clump of short sticky out bits at the back.
When she has her hair re bleached and done it always looks fine for a couple of days, but so quickly goes wispy and dull. Plus omg the filtering she is using is crazy.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.