Sali Hughes #38 True to size. Mine is XS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's got short, quite stubby fingers (me too!) and this style of nail does nothing for them.
I feel like despite the botox and whatever else she's had done, she's ageing terribly in terms of actual *style*.

Reactions: 8
I've ordered 2 cloud paints and an ultra lip to try 😬
if you don’t like them and email glossier with a reason why, glossier will refund you and you don’t even need to send them back (or that used to be their default anyway)

Reactions: 2
I’ve just watched the lovely Katie Jane Hughes’ stories and to get round Sali’s whinge that the auto-generated captions don’t spell brand names right she just tags the brand in on any story she mentions them. Or is that too sensible a work-around?

I’m from an extremely style-conscious city and when I moved to where I live now I couldn’t get over that people didn’t always have blingy acrylics as a matter of course, but honestly I’m shocked that someone who claims to be a maven of understated and timeless style has such garish taste in nails. I don’t know if anyone follows the Chanel nail artist, Betina Goldstein, but that natural nail vibe is much more what I’d expect.

Reactions: 8
I've got stubby little fingers too and came to the conclusion a long time ago that the best look for us stubbies are nails that are left plain but buffed to a nice shine. I save the garish stuff for my toenails.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She saw the Stones play an empty pub when they were just starting out. Even back then, she knew they were special.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Goodness me, that latest picture. Imagine how bad the hair must be if she’s had to blur it like that. I never thought her hair was anything special before but now I look back and it looked bloody gorgeous! Is she going to dig in and keep bleaching it? I’m curious to see where she goes from here.

Reactions: 6
Cloud paints are nice but I wish they had a doe foot applicator. I prefer the packaging of the fenty cream blushes are also more subtle on the skin than they look
Oh I love that they don't, that they are like finger paint. Doe-foot applicators make my blood run cold like fingernails on a blackboard. I can't use lip products with them at all

Reactions: 2
Obvs. Always been a massive Stones fan.
Do we really know this though? I mean, she only uses the first name. We all know how she’s utterly NOT a bandwagon jumper and not into anything other people are into, so might she mean THIS Charlie on the right?! 😂
Separately, am I misreading that tweet totally or does she have a radio show that “misogynistic mike” is covering for her?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m from an extremely style-conscious city and when I moved to where I live now I couldn’t get over that people didn’t always have blingy acrylics as a matter of course, but honestly I’m shocked that someone who claims to be a maven of understated and timeless style has such garish taste in nails.
Am I doing life wrong? I've never had acrylics and only one manicure (three pedicures though)

Obvs. Always been a massive Stones fan.
Did you know that Charlie was "too chic for this world" and that is why he died at 80 years old?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What Sali thinks she is bears little resemblance to what she actually is

Reactions: 7
She Here really does utterly lack any semblance of self awareness. Here’s another retweet where the OP could literally be describing her. And not the “quiet diligent thankless activism” part either
Also, SH had a massive go at the OP years ago when they said it was a good thing some regressive women's magazine was closing down.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.