Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eurgh

VIP Member
and this exchange.
She insisted on having those comments removed ages before! A couple of boring men made a couple of comments about beauty being shallow or something. And Sali, we actually prefer DRAGGING SITE if you don’t mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
She is nothing if not a hypocrite

Literal days between her bragging about her "cheeky" Closer and nailing herself to the CT cross. Unreal

I'd love to know where her line in the sand is between acceptable fun trolling and bad evil trolling

You can't have it both ways
I do feel that it’s a class issue.
Katie Price and Michelle Heaton are fake tan slappers aren’t they. Whereas Sali wears ugly designer shoes.
They should expect to be mocked in Closer. She here is a serious writer in fear of her life so no criticism allowed.
Edit - hit post too soon

• Heart
  • Wow

Aude

VIP Member
I wonder what the difference is between 'Not sponsored' and 'Absolutely not sponsored'.

• Haha

Missypissy

Ewww. I wouldn't read that shite behind closed doors never mind on public transport. How does her brain work? The absolute mental gymnastics of making it OK for her to buy that and drool over a bit of glossy mysogyny and body shaming is fucking Olympic gold level

• Heart
  • Haha
You know what, not everyone can afford or justify perfumes of Malle prices, regardless of earnings. That's just life. It is not a human right to own such an expensive perfume. I blame influencer culture for such begging comments as below.
Other jobs have minimum wages too and they don't get the generous NHS shopping discount either. Many people will have had to work through the pandemic in close contact with the public too. I hate the way people keep playing the NHS card on social media. Many medical staff did a fantastic job during the pandemic. However there are also a lot of NHS admin staff who are also benefitting from generous NHS discounts. Also, don't get me started on my GP's surgery where you are expected to be glued to your phone for up to ten hours waiting for the GP to ring you. (Sorry, rant over! 😉)

rosemarina

VIP Member
I only say this because it’s the Times so I don’t care if their finances take a beating, but you can read any of their articles by copying the url and pasting it in at archive.is

• Heart

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
I don't think either of those commenters are Tattlers, I think Tattlers have no interest in contacting her directly. Obviously she seems to think that everyone who doesn't fall over themselves to give her praise is a Tattler but that's not the case

Reactions: 28

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Wtf is the name Synthetic Jungle for a £200 perfume? 🤢
Sali can explain and justify it all she wants {{{whilst fiddling with hair constantly}}} but it is a horrible name. Horrible. If it was another brand she might actually acknowledge that but because it is St Frédéric Malle it is genius 🙄
Let’s launch a Tattle perfume £300 a bottle, called “Product” Sali will adore it

• Haha

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I mean Katie Jane Hughes always uses captions and no they aren't perfect but it means you can follow what she's saying without sound.
Katie is warm, sympathetic , helpful and a true expert in her field, unlike She Here.

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Do you need a skincare fridge when there are children going to school without anything to eat

can we just end the human race now please?

• Heart
  • Sad

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Yes! That's the story I remember. So it was Bobbi Brown. How long ago was that?
It was 2019.
I Iove the way Sali concludes that as the assistant worked for BB she, Sali, was proud to be part of the beauty industry. So if she and her chum had ran into say Bon Marche the staff there too wouldn't have told the man to sling his hook. (If Sali is reading here Bon Marche is a clothes shop for poors).

• Haha

Nonah

VIP Member
I’ve noticed in the dead cool and edgy bit of the town I’m from that there’s a trend towards dressing like you’ve done a Walk Of Shame via the donation bags left outside a charity shop. Got to say, she’s nailed it here.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

BitofAsda

For all her "I'm so working class" stuff she seems to always stick up for the capitalists, of course it's the little people that are wrong, it couldn't possibly be the rich bosses of a multi million pound company. Wouldn't happen!

And I'm sorry but her hand wringing over the article is ridiculous. Charlotte Tilbury knows what she is doing, she is not a helpless victim who will fall to pieces over a Daily Mail article. She has built up a multi million pound empire and seems ruthless. She probably welcomes the publicity.
Totally this. And CT in particular has had every single privilege that Sali supposedly rails against. There was a brilliantly damning article in the Times last year which threw up this glittering nugget.
1631296225191.png

Apologies if this has been covered, I’m new here, see.

• Sick
  • Angry

Missypissy

I only just worked out how to do the laughy emoji on here. I can fully share my lollz now. I thought I only had a thumb to give. Assumed you had to be promoted to special status to get emoji reaction. Am fool.

• Haha
  • Heart