Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheSilverFox

VIP Member
Slightly OT but when I googled it, I was directed to an old Sali thread :ROFLMAO: Has anyone used the Glossier Ultra Lip or Cloud Paint? Comes up on my IG all the time. I really like the Bobbi Brown lip tints and their pot rouge cream blushers, but they are quite expensive. Can't decide if these might be a viable alternative🧐

Reactions: 1

glowup

Can I pick your brains please? Since collective knowledge is strong in these parts.

I have had hair loss problems for the last two years. Some hair seems to have grown back in but it is very bumpy and brittle. My new anxiety game is to check how strong and bumpy each hair strand is, by stretching and breaking it, yay! Can anybody recommend any conditioners, oils, supplements that might improve things? I have taken most of the obvious hair loss supplements.

Recommendations have to be cruelty free soz and thank you.
The Superior Hair supplements from Victoria Health are good. I've also started using the Fulvic acid spray as an overnight treatment. Bit early to tell on the spray but definitely the supplements. There are quite a few other hair loss supplements on their site so worth having a look through them too

Wobblehead

VIP Member
I have Cloud Paint in Storm, and it is OK. The color does not show up well on my dark skin (I guess I should have bought a lighter shade?). The price is good; it costs half as much as LE's Enlivening Blush, which has a somewhat drier texture but extremely bright color, so a little goes a long way.

I remember using Origins' Pinch Your Cheeks liquid blush with great delight back in the 90s. Has anyone tried the current version that Origins sells now? I wonder how it compares to the original, which was just about perfect.
I could not fine Pinch Your Cheeks anymore - maybe it is just in the US now. I am in the UK 🔺

Yel

Chatty Member
Percy pigs are made out of pigs again now unless you get veggie Percy
Oh really, is this very recent? They were a few months ago. M&s did a bit of a thing and declared they wouldn't even bring back the old ones with gelatin in as a special edition and keep them veggie for life!

AsterSalonen

Has CH had her cheeks done? I have not seen her in ages and just saw a video clip of her on Instagram. I do not remember her looking that cheeky?

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Sorry - tried to reply to your original post, but in a closed thread now so couldn't. I can confirm the mist is lovely - I have used it after acid toning and not followed up with anything else (it was at night time) and my face felt fab.
What does it do? I couldn't really get from Sali what it is. A sort of mist moisturiser?