Sali Hughes #33 Grifty shades of grey. It's a complex case.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God SHE really is vile. That poor Liv didn’t say anything bad at all, it was a purely neutral comment and yet she got absolutely chewed out for it. duck Sali.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
God SHE really is vile. That poor Liv didn’t say anything bad at all, it was a purely neutral comment and yet she got absolutely chewed out for it. duck Sali.
She must think Liv is one of the sewer dwellers, though God only knows why. She didn't say anything that's bitchy, or confrontational. Sali on the other hand comes across really badly here.

Reactions: 18
That line "it doesn't matter what you want to call it as long as I'm happy". What a cow! If it's just for yourself why the Vogue article and multiple Instagram posts? Why is it even in the public domain?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh yes, the twelve. Perhaps “She” has a folder full of info on Liv and that’s why the reply was so defensive.
Or perhaps Sali knows the grey hair thing hasn’t gone brilliantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She must think Liv is one of the sewer dwellers, though God only knows why. She didn't say anything that's bitchy, or confrontational. Sali on the other hand comes across really badly here.
Possibly somebody used the word complicated about the 'do here? And Sali has pieced together the incriminating evidence? 🧐
So she didn't use the word complicated but yes actually it was VERY complicated thank you very much Liv.

That line "it doesn't matter what you want to call it as long as I'm happy". What a cow! If it's just for yourself why the Vogue article and multiple Instagram posts? Why is it even in the public domain?
And she really doesn't come across as happy at all but deeply defensive.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh, of bleeping COUR$E there is.

Unbelievable shite from ol' Face Full O'Fillers.
She is such a judgy witch. It’s only a midlife crisis Sali if you consider it a crisis!

View attachment 591547
It’s finished now but just went back to catch from the start - this is from the uncomfortable start where she’s rummaging about and not ready 😬

edit: it’s not picking it up well! But in video those darker patches have a much yellower tinge
Cool tones make her face quite yellow

Reactions: 8
Given how much she seems to dislike it I predict another change shortly followed by a Vogue article titled "I tried grey. And it wasn't for me". An inevitable pun at the end, something like: the maintenance was too much. In the end, I decided this grey didn't matter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Wouldn’t it have been a better idea to have streaks of grey added to her dark hair , to make more of an impact and try to maintain some condition?

I can’t stop looking at her hair , it’s one thing leaving the salon/ training academy looking glossy-ish and tonged but it’s another when you’ve to maintain it yourself.

Something like this would have been lovely .
Hello cheekbones. If my face did that I would be such a show off. Selfies everywhere.

Reactions: 7
I've just caught up on 4 pages of giggles! I've laughed so much at all your comments. And every time I think of Sali strolling along her sandless Brighton beach hating her horrible hair I laugh even more 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just read her responses :LOL:. I bet the tendons were pulsating.

And India Knight liking your hair must be the ultimate slap in the face
⚰⚱👻

The only possible reason to keep India around is to use her as a litmus test. If she likes your boyfriend, dump him immediately (maybe even alert the police). If she likes your hair, get a wig. Etc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
This morning I was a member of the GTL group - this evening I am blocked. Interesting. She's definitely reading here guys.

I should say I have never ever commented or posted on GTL...

Also blocked from Instagram. duck she IS angry!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
It’s ok Sali. Just calm down and admit you hate your hair. You will feel so much better 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This sewer is hilarious! Srsly scrolling here has been jokes throughout lockdown and helped me doomscroll less. You are all brilliant :m

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder whose ‘job’ it is to monitor here, do you think they have a rota - Sali, Lauren and Feebee? Perhaps a complex spreadsheet? Is the folder bulging? Tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.