Sali Hughes #33 Grifty shades of grey. It's a complex case.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
India has spoken...

895F931D-A3A2-4EE5-A7E2-315A48B903B0.jpeg

I could save Sal the bother and reply for her...

BE8F8673-7F35-4DB8-9E9F-5F795D236534.jpeg

Nope. No fun, no playing.

B66CABC6-EEF9-4076-AB5B-48CBFBA4AC49.jpeg

Nope, NOT blonde.

1BA64AE5-3112-42C1-8B81-69DE4594D898.jpeg

I don’t think I’m on the same planet as this fan. Another called her cut ‘the new Jen’. Is this group think?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She seriously needs to chill. There was nothing wrong with Liv's comment. It's possible that there might be people on the group who don't know about every single sentence she has ever written in her life

Reactions: 35
WHY does she have a forum and social media if she can't cope with the slightest bit of...well, not even criticism, just..different opinions without being BITCHY?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
And there's 6 likes on that comment, I'm sure there'll be comments from Fee Bee et al scolding poor Liv

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Regarding the 'new Jen' comment, I'm confused- are they referring to Rachel from Friends, if so, that haircut is almost a quarter of a century old so probably a bit late to find a 'new one'

Surely to god there have been other haircuts in almost 25 years, not just that one and Salis

Reactions: 7
Regarding the 'new Jen' comment, I'm confused- are they referring to Rachel from Friends, if so, that haircut is almost a quarter of a century old so probably a bit late to find a 'new one'

Surely to god there have been other haircuts in almost 25 years, not just that one and Salis
I assume so, think it’s just hyperbolic praise though.

3D56A376-895A-416A-B24F-6E4DD6311ABA.jpeg

older pic? No wee soft fringe there?
It’s posted as today’s summer look 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It looks so ratty 😬
And it really looks like she is doing that uber cringe thing of slightly crouching and sticking her bum out to get the requisite thigh gap.
If so I'm actually mortified for her.

ETA her FB statement. She really really doesn't care what people think does she 😂😂😂
100% constipation push pose for thigh gap. Plus maybe that isn’t her hair sticking up, maybe she actually is a unicorn. A tiny, complex, unique creature, rarely seen. 100% in control.

ETA - I think a sweep of comments has been done here. I can imagine the Loaf being bellowed at in the Freaky Friday voice “and this one, who calls themselves “Hotes Tillaire” that’s not even funny, well let’s hear what she said shall we? It hasn’t been “lightened” enough” well is “Hotes Tillaire” an expert colourist? I don’t think she is, actually. And the next one, well this really takes the biscuit, listen to this comment...”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Another chilled response...

View attachment 592556
Nope. So not bothered at all then 😂
The passive aggression oozes from every word.

And tut tut Liv. Sali didn't say complicated she said COMPLEX. So completely different.

If it was so bleeping difficult and hard to maintain and they had to make so many compromises I am seriously struggling with why the hell she bothered? As I suspect is she.

Who knew the trigger to push her over the edge was to call her BLONDE.
And India Knight liking your hair must be the ultimate slap in the face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Quick- down to the beach to sit on the stone pebbles!
Oh yes I'd forgotten the other way to piss her off is to be mean about her Brighton.
Actually will be interesting(ish) to see the hair in natural light. The blonde/grey debacle may finally be answered.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is there any real need to announce who you are when you're posting from an account in your own name 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.