Sali Hughes #33 Grifty shades of grey. It's a complex case.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha love the beef face
Omg your hair is stunning. Just so beautiful.

Reactions: 22
Lovely colour, what foundation are you wearing there? Moobelline?

Reactions: 22
wow, your hair is amazing

Reactions: 9
Haha love the beef face
Omg your hair is stunning. Just so beautiful.
I wanted to draw a beef joint but I cannot draw paint 3D has a sticker making function though apparently haha!

Lovely colour, what foundation are you wearing there? Moobelline?
The very same! Clearly you’ve been doing some #deepresearch

Thank you for the hair compliments also! It never ever looks tidy like that usually, a magic moment I had to document for posterity!

Reactions: 12
The first time I ever saw people with very obvious facelifts was in Paris. And I wasn’t sure it was a good look.

#jesuisbecky

Reactions: 8
Had to come back for meltdown 2:Electric Boogaloo!
COMPLEX! NOT COMPLICATED! has the same energy as

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Ha, I do find myself googling French Bob because I want to look like certain French models but then they are models and will always look amazing with messy hair. And none of these articles about French women not being fat ever mentions how much they all smoke so they don’t eat.

Reactions: 10
Your hair is a really lovely colour and it looks healthy, bouncy and smooth, not frazzled like our heroine's.

Reactions: 8
Let's not spiral into introspection and self-examination again. This is all Sali
I agree with this. As I said, we owe her nothing, she is a public figure to us, not a mate. We are not contacting her directly on her social media, we are discussing her on a site dedicated to influencers. The same site she chooses to come and read herself

Reactions: 18
Bit OT but I thought the Chapman’s had stopped doing social media for mental health (being minted enough to stop grafting)

ETA should really have said merching

Reactions: 6
They made a big announcement on how they were quitting social media but it seems to have ramped up more lately!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.