Sali Hughes #28 See thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, I don’t know why that person felt the need to say what they did, but I don’t know what the point of replying is either 🤷‍♀️
She responded because her ego is fragile. I'm not sure why you'd take that so personally otherwise. Someone's opinion of a beach you happen to live near should not threaten your sense of self 🤷‍♀️

Particularly when all day every day people are telling you how great you are

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Lollllllllz at the Brighton beach is tit poster. Wonder if it's a bot funded by an artisan cola maker? Or a digruntled Kettle Chip PR seeking revenge.

That Feebee is defo the scrappy kid at school who would threaten to get their big hardknock sister on you for giving their mate a dirty look.
FeeBee is just as crass as the rest of them. But then, I’m still smarting over Sali and Fee calling each other “Lezza” and Fee comparing paedophilia to homosexuality. Ignorant witch.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
What, a straight up comparison?
Yes, she wrote that paedophilia is a sexual attraction in the same way that homosexuality is. Not only does this ignore the fact that one born gay, it harks back to the age-old prejudice that queers were perverts.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
It may well have been deleted by now, but I’d recommend taking a look on GTL if you’re still members. I’d take a screenshot but I’m not very good at searching on FB.

The "lezza" thing was atrocious. A poster said that she found it reminiscent of childhood bullying she had endured. She didn't even suggest that people stop doing it just why she found it problematic. It was decided that the right to call each other lezza was more important than consideration of how lesbian GTL members felt reading it.

FeeBee and Hirons on "trans issues" was good too. Very thoughtful discussion. (It wasn't)

Thread title - Get the Look, bang a gif, Get the Look*

* with apologies to Marc Bolan

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Lezza is incredibly infantile on top of all that. Like an insult a 15 year old throws out but the 15 year old at least might not know the full nuance and meaning of words, unlike adults

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Saw this comment
I thought it looked rather hard on the dog's little paws, although the animal seemed full of enthusiasm as tends to be dog default mode.

I sat on Brighton beach with a couple of friends many years ago and when I look at the photos I immediately remember how uncomfortable those pebbles were and the biting wind.

Reactions: 6
i know this wasn't the question you asked, no idea on botox. But i got an sleep clench inhibitor (made by the dentist) and it's worked wonders. Expensive in the first instance, but it's lasted years. Nice hannibal lecter vibe too.
Thank you! Will look into it. I have a splint (mouth guard) already which helps. But the dentist ( a new one at my practice) was claiming it doesn’t really do much more than protect the teeth from grinding. It felt like an upsell. I shall definitely get a second opinion.

Every time weird stuff from the gtl forum is shared I am glad I never really went on. It always seems so clique-y. Like everyone was trying to be the cool girl Sali liked? Fee included.

Reactions: 4
She responded because her ego is fragile. I'm not sure why you'd take that so personally otherwise. Someone's opinion of a beach you happen to live near should not threaten your sense of self 🤷‍♀️

Particularly when all day every day people are telling you how great you are
That’s actually a really good point, as a normal person who doesn’t have a large online following, let alone for my job, I probably get a compliment every few weeks like ‘nice earrings’ or something. Imagine getting thousands, just for making beans on toast, or walking the dog. Then zeroing in on a perceived insult, even if it’s about a place vs yourself. I don’t think I could do it and keep my sanity.

Reactions: 18
As terrible as it sounds I do think Sali is too thin skinned to be an influencer/ public figure. The comments made at her are usually fairly mild (e.g Brighton beach being tit)

Reactions: 15
As terrible as it sounds I do think Sali is too thin skinned to be an influencer/ public figure. The comments made at her are usually fairly mild (e.g Brighton beach being tit)
She'll have a follow up documentary on Radio 4 soon. She'll interview some Sandy Hook parents and by sleight of hand imply someone commenting on her local beach has meant she has suffered similarly.
She interviewed a bereaved daughter ffs who was bring trolled and told her the illness which killed her father was a lie. We said she didnt really need glasses - even though no one has ever said that.

Reactions: 8
I guess that's what happens when you live your life through the lens of social media

Reactions: 4
She'll have a follow up documentary on Radio 4 soon. She'll interview some Sandy Hook parents and by sleight of hand imply someone commenting on her local beach has meant she has suffered similarly.
She interviewed a bereaved daughter ffs who was bring trolled and told her the illness which killed her father was a lie. We said she didnt really need glasses - even though no one has ever said that.
Too late to edit but the rogue "her" makes it sound like SH said Covid not real which is obviously not what happened or what I meant to imply.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.