Sali Hughes #28 See thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All good then. 😊
I've visions in my head now of Eric, doggedly trudging the streets of Granada, scrutinising women through (or around) their masks to see who looks under-exfoliated.

Sort of. My case is a bit complicated as I am adopted and it's my birth mother who is Polish. So I need additional documentation and probably an attorney in Poland to sort it out for me. Everything is in Polish and I don't speak a word of it
Advice from someone who started all this about 18 months ago is that if you really want to do it get going with serious intent because however long, complicated and laborious you think it will be, it will be considerably more so.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
You mean when it appears in the reply box and then follows you all around tattle? That’s the £1million question!
That’s the one! Thanks :)

Tattle seems very keen to save any half-written draft posts.
You can just highlight what you don’t want included and delete though. In fact I think I have to select and use ‘cut’ as the keyboard doesn’t come up to access the delete button. You can also use Preview to check what’s going to be posted and then adjust.
Thanks! :)

Ah. Somebody who actually knows what they’re doing! Ignore my bodge, @MrsBubz.
Tbh I still can’t get it to work (no floppy disk-like icon though am on phone so that’s maybe why) so going with the tried and tested “delete everything” method đŸ€·â€â™€ïž

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don't have powder. I repeatedly buy concealers, though, in an effort to find one where I don't look worse with. No luck yet
It’s the holy grail..... I tried a Trish McEvoy one a couple of years ago in Harvey Nicks and it was amazing... it wasn’t the one everyone goes on about, it was another (really flipping helpful I know) . I can’t remember which one it was and which shade now.... aagghhh under eyes are so, so hard.

Also, @Blahblahbuzzy I’m so sorry to hear you’re going through such a tit experience. Get yourself to a Bobbi counter toute de suite on 12th April ♄

Reactions: 2
Shb sent me a happy birthday email today. I didn’t realise I was still a member. If I could be bothered is unsubscribe. How different from the days when I spent hours in th Facebook group.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s the holy grail..... I tried a Trish McEvoy one a couple of years ago in Harvey Nicks and it was amazing... it wasn’t the one everyone goes on about, it was another (really flipping helpful I know) . I can’t remember which one it was and which shade now.... aagghhh under eyes are so, so hard.

Also, @Blahblahbuzzy I’m so sorry to hear you’re going through such a tit experience. Get yourself to a Bobbi counter toute de suite on 12th April ♄

I've long used the Collection one which is amazing and so cheap, but as it's not available here I will need to find a new one when my small stash runs out. Was thinking of trying the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. Anyone use it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.