Sali Hughes #25 Gifted. I try very hard to pay but she will not have it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m with you on no 7 - never rated a thing I’ve tried over the last 20-25 years!
I used to like a green coverup cream that they did years ago. It worked really well for high colour. An ex boyfriend of mine used to use it fit his job as a TV reporter. I don’t think they do it any more.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I used to like a green coverup cream that they did years ago. It worked really well for high colour. An ex boyfriend of mine used to use it fit his job as a TV reporter. I don’t think they do it any more.
Tell us more about the TV reporter boyfriend
That sounds glamorous!

Reactions: 6
I was burning a teak and tobacco candle last night and have just ordered an amber and moss one. I can't stand those cloying spicy, sweet ones. I love the ones that smell of death and decay
Me too! There is a nice, rotten one from Zara, Nordic Leather which is very, erm, leatherish. Like a warm leather belt.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
And what the duck is this about a candle in the glove box??
This might be hands-down the dumbest thing she's ever said

Maybe she should change the habit of a lifetime and oh, I dunno, do some research? 🤷‍♀️
She is entirely without self-doubt, so research probably doesn't even occur to her

It’s this one - not cedar wood as I said but teakwood

This is the one I have too

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Nice! What will you get?

—————

You know, considering Sali gets sent a load of nice things to try on the regular, I find it astonishing that she looks such a mess. Look at her!

View attachment 355148
Blimey that foundation is just the wrong colour. So orange.
And it's her personal choice obviously but her hair is not doing her any favours. Yes sounds bitchy but she gets free high end treatments from Hershesons and free products no doubt which she promotes so commentary is permitted I would think.

Reactions: 7
And how could we forget the Valley Girl candle? Notes of daffodil and Welsh mountain spring water

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was burning a teak and tobacco candle last night and have just ordered an amber and moss one. I can't stand those cloying spicy, sweet ones. I love the ones that smell of death and decay
Amber & Moss is one of the ones I got on Black Friday! It's lush.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I ordered that Scalpy thing. Am big into looking after my hair lately, have gotten into the habit of applying a deep conditioner as a pre shampoo treatment and I think it's making a difference

@cholulamare You’ll be cheered to hear I’ve just got back from John Lewis and had a good sniff on the Cire Trudon candles - my olfactory craving has been satisfied.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He worked for ITV. Had crazy shifts including very early morning starts which were not glamorous. I hated getting woken up so early. I can’t believe I used to iron a shirt for him too, because he’d not done it himself. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Speaking of candles, I have just discovered a fresh and unused Tobacco Absolute candle from Molton Brown! I feel like I have just won the lottery (lookfantastic has stopped offering discounts on Molton Brown 😭 and I hate paying full price for anything).

And Sali’s latest video is up.

x

Why is her face so orange?!
And her neck is a completely different shade. Utterly bizarre.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.