Sali Hughes #25 Gifted. I try very hard to pay but she will not have it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marcia Kilgore’s the founder of Fitflop, Soaper Duper, Bliss Spa and Soap & Glory and so I can see where the cross pollination from beauty influencers happens.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
A cardigan over a dress certainly does transcend trends.

That she has a telepathic relationship with the sea?

So moody, cinematographic, contemplative, instructive...

I'll be more inclined in getting more of them now.
Sali: "I'm a writer, journalist, author" ... is this tautology? Or does Tweeting snidely count as a third kind of writing?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Emma Gunns has been promoting fitflop lately as well. It’s so boring seeing the same thing across so many IG profiles.

She who must not be named has posted something! Let’s see what it is!

Reactions: 3
Emma Gunns has been promoting fitflop lately as well. It’s so boring seeing the same thing across so many IG profiles.

She who must not be named has posted something! Let’s see what it is!
About the death of Barbara Windsor. With a very unflattering photo for the first of 5. I think she wanted to be first with the news.

I unfollowed SH so I have to search each time I feel nosy.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Oh dear - hadn't heard about Barbara Windsor. Poor soul had it rough for her last years didn't she. She must've been one of the last of the Carry On cast to survive I think?

Btw @Tesla's Ghost thank you so much for that fitflop video - I can never see too many times Sali - in a way - receiving instruction from the sea. Maybe she received the instruction 'those fitflops are fugly - don't wear them again' as I don't think we've seen them since.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
👶👶👶Omg time flies!
Wonderful. I hope you all have a lovely day 🎉🎆
(I really had forgotten the physical and mental fatigue from watching a small person All. The. Time)
I am so in awe of you and your wife @GTL Old-Timer
Three little ones - mine's 9 next week and it"s a miracle I stayed sane.
Hope you have a fab day and ALL the fizz.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Marcia Kilgore’s the founder of Fitflop, Soaper Duper, Bliss Spa and Soap & Glory and so I can see where the cross pollination from beauty influencers happens.
And yet who else here remembers Sali introducing Soaper Duper like it was a little indie brand back in the day?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I
A cardigan over a dress certainly does transcend trends.

That she has a telepathic relationship with the sea?

So moody, cinematographic, contemplative, instructive...

I'll be more inclined in getting more of them now.
Writer, journalist, author and broadcaster? That’s brilliant.

Top boss babe tip: always pad out your CV by using many different words to say the same thing. Eg Hello, I’m Mrs. Bestpersonever and I’m a Doctor, medic, paediatrician and healer. You will not get anywhere in life unless you do this.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I

Writer, journalist, author and broadcaster? That’s brilliant.

Top boss babe tip: always pad out your CV by using many different words to say the same thing. Eg Hello, I’m Mrs. Bestpersonever and I’m a Doctor, medic, paediatrician and healer. You will not get anywhere in life unless you do this.
Oh god. I've never seen this before. Cringing. Full body cringe. I feel like one of those men who take out their false teeth and pull a strange face. There's a name for them, can't remember what.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes, it's deffo the Beauty Pie connection - Sali would absolutely lump FitFlop in with Crocs if they weren't a Marcia brand.
From what I gather Real Techniques are a separate company and they were the 'faces' of the brand.

Keep an eye in TK Maxx for some stock!

I got the navy blue blusher (can't remember the name of the collection) in there for next to nothing years ago
Yeah TK Maxx already get RT in pretty often don't they, there will be a deluge if they have to replace the packaging that's got their faces all over it! I do really rate their brushes I have to say, they're my most used over the likes of Bobbi Brown and I don't think any of them have ever shed a single fibre.

Edit typos

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.