Sali Hughes #25 Gifted. I try very hard to pay but she will not have it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah and they're hacks. People who got cartilage maria tash piercings were getting infections as any decent piercer would never recommend gems in fresh wounds
I also read recently that their very expensive jewellery isn't good quality, but sharp and flimsy.

I have a grudge against Maria Tash for eating into Liberty's scarf hall space and drastically reducing the selection of scarves on sale. Does that make me a desperately uncool, sad, middle-aged middle Englander?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Apologies if I've got this all wrong, but I saw this, happy to delete if I've gone off at a tangent.
Sorry to be a dick and quote myself, but I've just got home from trapping a family of feral cats.
Events have moved on but is this really 'our bloke'? If it is then he has a really vile agenda and shouldn't be on here imo.
I follow this thread but rarely post as I don't buy makeup now but thank you for the Korean body cloths, they are game changers for me after 40 years of itchy irritable skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think we decided to go past all that and talk about things we have in common ie what SH is up to, and which of us has dry cuticles

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think we decided to go past all that and talk about things we have in common ie what SH is up to, and which of us has dry cuticles
I’m lying on my little girl’s bed with greasy oiled cuticles and freshly shaven legs after my salt bath... with a brew. Actual heaven. Need to get myself some mitts now.

Sam tweeted it yesterday!
Thanks ! I’m not in Twitter and the chapman’s have not been appearing in my insta feed recently.

Reactions: 3
I thought the Pixiwoos *were* Real Techniques? Have they sold it to someone then?

BTW @GTL Old-Timer fair play to you. I had my wee grandaughter (9 months) all day today which was so wonderful but omg I am shattered. You and your wife must be superhuman with three. How old are they now? x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
From what I gather Real Techniques are a separate company and they were the 'faces' of the brand.

Keep an eye in TK Maxx for some stock!

I got the navy blue blusher (can't remember the name of the collection) in there for next to nothing years ago

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I thought the Pixiwoos *were* Real Techniques? Have they sold it to someone then?

BTW @GTL Old-Timer fair play to you. I had my wee grandaughter (9 months) all day today which was so wonderful but omg I am shattered. You and your wife must be superhuman with three. How old are they now? x
We’re permanently exhausted and brain dead. They’re one on Sunday!! 😨

• Heart
Reactions: 17
We’re permanently exhausted and brain dead. They’re one on Sunday!! 😨
👶👶👶Omg time flies!
Wonderful. I hope you all have a lovely day 🎉🎆
(I really had forgotten the physical and mental fatigue from watching a small person All. The. Time)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I thought she said she'd found her look, and that it transcended trends
A cardigan over a dress certainly does transcend trends.
I wonder what image she was trying to project with the fitflop partnership 😂
That she has a telepathic relationship with the sea?

So moody, cinematographic, contemplative, instructive...

Just that they'd parted ways
I'll be more inclined in getting more of them now.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.