Sali Hughes #21 A Sali by any other name would smell as sweet with pretty bitter topnotes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come to think of it I think Sali went to see Becky and the Sewer Rats do a very early set in Camden when she was 14. Someone weed on her Doc Martins but she was enjoying it so much she didn’t even care.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel like this is a real own goal by Sali.

In the short term she may get some fawning support, but, long term, it will only serve to spike people’s interest in Tattle and bring more people here a la her Freaky Friday video.

Ultimately, she’s only going to drive more traffic here and I don’t understand why she would want to do that?
This is exactly right. I’m only here due to her video. I was curious to see what had been written, was prepared to feel outraged on her behalf. I found nothing like what she said was here, but I *did* read a lot of nasty stuff that she herself had done, and that I didn’t know about. I think that’s partly why this thread keeps going.

• Heart
me too. Simple and so accurate
Me too. And would rather not include 'Becky' in the title. Wouldn't want the person who agreed to be interviewed to feel we were criticising her in any way.

She'd never go on LBC or talk radio or anywhere that would actually be impartial and objective.
Wait, what? Why would they be impartial and objective? Are you suggesting the BBC are somehow biased in Sali's favour, rather than them just not doing their research/due diligence on her and her 'experience'?

Reactions: 4

Yel

New thread below

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.