Sali Hughes #20 Private Sali, always on parade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, it's classic Sali. A blue ticker asks for say, a face moisturiser recommendation, she practically offers to deliver one personally. A regular pleb asks, "check the column" "open up google" and so on
“Will inbox you, hun. Got lots of lovely free Chanel to give you at the next girls’ drinks.”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My comment mentioned upthread. My real name is often misspelled. Doesn’t phase me and I would feel so rude to correct someone else.
Btw I’m also in the public eye (but NOT an A List sleb) and nothing on here about me :giggle:
You’re Cate??!! 🎉🎉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I missed the bit about Graphie being in the public eye! If you don't have a thread here you must behave well and be generally liked. It's a compliment.

Reactions: 3
Also I have my own aloe plant and was thinking about how I might make my own gel. If anyone has experience or tips I'm all ears.
Apologies if some one else already replied but yes.

Cut your leaf off from the base and stand it in a cup for about twenty mins or so to let the yellow stuff drain out (it can cause irritation)

Then peel the leaf carefully and scoop all the goo into a clean bowl. I then like to whisk mine up to improve the texture and add a drop or two of essential oil.

Reactions: 2
Apologies if some one else already replied but yes.

Cut your leaf off from the base and stand it in a cup for about twenty mins or so to let the yellow stuff drain out (it can cause irritation)

Then peel the leaf carefully and scoop all the goo into a clean bowl. I then like to whisk mine up to improve the texture and add a drop or two of essential oil.
Thanks @Colin. I'm getting low on my current gel so it's the right time for some plastic free beauty experimentation!

Ack!:oops: :LOL:
I swear never to be cheered again! ✊
WHY IS THERE NO BROWNIE SALUTE EMOJI?!
Screenshot_20200910-115613.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I suspect these women internalised the injunction in skool English lessons never to use the word 'nice'.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Christ that Rebecca Front/ Lawrence Fox thing is gross. What is the matter with that immensely privileged man baby?!

He is vile. When he split from Billie Piper he gave interview after horrible interview slagging her off and whinging about fathers having zero rights regarding children. Whilst simultaneously complaining about his children and that he couldnt cope with them and he would reset the clocks and put them to bed early.

Not to mention his bullshit on Question Time.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
He is vile. When he split from Billie Piper he gave interview after horrible interview slagging her off and whinging about fathers having zero rights regarding children. Whilst simultaneously complaining about his children and that he couldnt cope with them and he would reset the clocks and put them to bed early.

Not to mention his bullshit on Question Time.
Judging by one Twitter comment Billie's stopped him seeing the boy's again, wonder how true that is!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I think he is part of that toxic fathers group, I can't remember the name of the top of my head... Often abusive or coercive men whose access to their children is (rightly) restricted.

I think he is part of that toxic fathers group, I can't remember the name of the top of my head... Often abusive or coercive men whose access to their children is (rightly) restricted.
Fathers for Justice or something like that?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.