Sali Hughes #19 When Harry met Sali (I'll have what she's having)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have to remember that the 2000s were a time where being bitchy and also vilification of the working class was the norm. Jade Goody, WAGS, Jeremy Kyle, all of that was fodder. It's disgusting looking back on it now but it was acceptable. I'm certainly not excusing her behaviour in any way. Just providing context.
It wasn’t universally acceptable. I think this is a bit of a red herring. Most people got through the 2000s without publicly punching down.

Reactions: 9
Could it be added to the Wiki and then posted at the start of each new thread?
I hadn't read the SH Wiki before. It's good and has a lot of detail.

If people are content, I'll use these recent posts to update it. I'll probably reshape the content to give a summary/context near the start and then the detail further down. I'll link to it when done to make sure people think it's ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You have to remember that the 2000s were a time where being bitchy and also vilification of the working class was the norm. Jade Goody, WAGS, Jeremy Kyle, all of that was fodder. It's disgusting looking back on it now but it was acceptable. I'm certainly not excusing her behaviour in any way. Just providing context.
Yep, SH twitter bitching was more like 2010 though.

Sali getting snippy with an anonymous hacker over her unpaid invoices 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry to hijack, but not sure where else to put this - and since Caitlin is part of the Hughes coven - but has anyone seen How to Build a Girl? Found it toothgrindingly irritating. And everyone else seems to love it. Only me ?

There is a Caitlin thread but it's dead, went up after she was accused of breaking lockdown.
I've only seen a clip but it looked really annoying to me and the attempt at a Wolverhampton accent is appalling.

This is the clip I've seen. Caitlin Moran doesn't even have a Wolverhampton accent and didn't when was on the Naked City or whatever it was called.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I read the book and enjoyed it. But I agree with others that she's been peddling that same story over and over again. And has really not moved on at all.

This looks like she's trying to distance herself from her s and her mate's own poor financial planning.

Reactions: 5
I read the book and enjoyed it. But I agree with others that she's been peddling that same story over and over again. And has really not moved on at
Yes, this !!

This is the clip I've seen. Caitlin Moran doesn't even have a Wolverhampton accent and didn't when was on the Naked City or whatever it was called.

And poor Beanie F just isn't up to the Wolvo job. Seems they were determined to get a STAR . Also a million celeb cameos cringe

For anyone curious about how Caitlin sounded when she was 19 or so. No trace of a Wolverhampton accent.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

That debacle with the Pool was an absolute shitstorm and I feel sorry for anyone who was left out of pocket for their work. But yeah engaging with a hacker, WTF

I’m on my day 7 now. Defo an improvement!
Oh great!

@Mazerati - Sorry to hear you're going in the opposite direction. I never did think that you and NuFace would be a match made in heaven. You need to be boringly consistent and patient.

@Simplemind - I meant to reply on the last thread. I do have an LED face mask (the Current Body version). I use it almost every day and I like it. It takes 10 mins and you can walk around, read etc with it on. It's so hard to tell though if it's making any difference. I do feel happy with my skin/face but I use so many things - this, NuFace, Tretinoin, Botox, always use sunscreen, take supplements... As you've probably seen, Wayne Goss raves about it and I don't think that's a paid endorsement.

In terms of LED masks, there's the Dennis Gross LED/ blue light one. I would totally buy it if I didnt have the LED attachment for the Nuface and the Foreo Espada (blue light spot treatment). Also have the Dennis Gross LED eye thing. I love beauty gadgets

Reactions: 3
Sorry to hijack, but not sure where else to put this - and since Caitlin is part of the Hughes coven - but has anyone seen How to Build a Girl? Found it toothgrindingly irritating. And everyone else seems to love it. Only me ?
I can only imagine how irritating it is because I certainly won't be watching it.

I thought her 'Raised by Wolves' tv series was appallingly self-indulgent and, worse, just not funny. When she was outraged at it not being commissioned for a second series I finally understood the meaning of schadenfreude.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m on Day 5 and I’ve had a load of conducting gel delivered from Amazon so I’m good to go as the tube from Nuface is now used up.

I’m doing it in the morning while I’m off for the summer holidays but I won’t be able to do that in September when I go back, does any experienced Nuface Tattler think it matters ? HotnFlashy favours the morning and she seems to know her stuff.

Reactions: 1
Caitlin Moran is jokes. Says it all that SH obviously worships her. They’ve all drunk their own coolade. It’s so funny and also tragic 🤓

Katie Jane Hughes rocks glasses chains like the absolute boss she is (and zero chip on the shoulder chaser with it).

Reactions: 3
I’m on Day 5 and I’ve had a load of conducting gel delivered from Amazon so I’m good to go as the tube from Nuface is now used up.

I’m doing it in the morning while I’m off for the summer holidays but I won’t be able to do that in September when I go back, does any experienced Nuface Tattler think it matters ? HotnFlashy favours the morning and she seems to know her stuff.
I think the reason it's better to use it in the morning is that it has - or can have - an immediate lifting effect (in addition to a cumulative effect) so you're getting more benefit from it - in terms of how you look during the day - if you use it in the morning.

I don't, however, use it in the morning - just because I've other things I want to get on with then. If ever I want to look my absolute best, though, I use it as part of getting ready.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Just had mine for four days and I’m using it in the evening when I’m watching TV. I think consistency is the only thing that matters rather than time of day. Not sure many people with 9-5 jobs would find time in the morning to use it x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.