Sali Hughes #17 So shady she doesn't need an SPF.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always thought retinols aren't for me but only realised very recently I have actually been using one for years. I got Avibon in France (as recommended by Gwyneth of the fragrant vagina in GOOP) and use it at night sometimes. It is now discontinued and is replaced with a less strong version called something like 313 - I think? It is an off-putting texture - like vaseline - so by default I only use it at night and it does make my skin brighter in the morning. No problems with side effects but I read somewhere its texture helps with that.
Actually I too was surprised at the timing of the column - coming into warm sunny weather isn't the best time is it?

Reactions: 4
I see India Knight has addressed the Eric weirdo situ. Awks.
It is so curious. She is being greeted by the bluetickers as if she has just come back from some arduous trip to the moon instead of being off Twitter for a few days.
And the amnesia they have all affected as to why she went - 'no idea what this is about but love you so much daarrrlling'. They are all sticking their fingers in their ears going 'la la la la la'. Very strange. Even for them.
Anyone who mentions the charges is told it is in bad taste and they should delete it. Odd little bunch aren't they.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It is so curious. She is being greeted by the bluetickers as if she has just come back from some arduous trip to the moon instead of being off Twitter for a few days.
And the amnesia they have all affected as to why she went - 'no idea what this is about but love you so much daarrrlling'. They are all sticking their fingers in their ears going 'la la la la la'. Very strange. Even for them.
Anyone who mentions the charges is told it is in bad taste and they should delete it. Odd little bunch aren't they.
Wait so she knew about it for 2 years and stayed with him? And is staying with him? Vile.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Wait so she knew about it for 2 years and stayed with him? And is staying with him? Vile.
And it was within those two years she wanted to unleash him on Tattlers who had the temerity to ask if Sali used Botox. As Sali knew where we all live.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
When I was younger I wished I was the sort of glamorous girl who could be friends with all the stylists in a salon instead of feeling intimidated. The above post just reminded me of that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If Eric Joyce has committed a crime it is of course his responsibility alone, but the way India and her cronies have spun the situation on Twitter is nauseating:

6BAD3094-5C83-4982-80EC-65E29F3F154E.jpeg

Suzanne Moore’s response is simply “LUNCH” and then jokes about négligées:

F6FCFF42-735C-4B87-95B3-3747EA99BD18.jpeg

They might want to support India as a friend, but somewhere in this there is a child victim (even if Eric Joyce is not the perpetrator). The lack of any concern or respect for that victim is glaring from all on this cosy little Twitter thread. Sickening.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The IK stuff is pretty triggering for me but Jesus, as long as **she** gets love and support. Not a word about the actual victim(s) involved.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
If Eric Joyce has committed a crime it is of course his responsibility alone, but the way India and her cronies have spun the situation on Twitter is nauseating:

View attachment 158843

View attachment 158849

They might want to support India as a friend, but somewhere in this there is a child victim (even if Eric Joyce is not the perpetrator). The lack of any concern or respect for that victim is glaring from all on this cosy little Twitter thread. Sickening.
The blue tickers replies just feel so performative and for the sake of social media..

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Hershesons got another plug today.
I watched about 10 minutes - of course just a massive plug for Hersheson's. And of course the Covid measures they have taken to entice back customers, who may have discovered they can manage perfectly well without paying £300 to 'discuss whether to change my parting' 🤦‍♀️ Dear god when did we become so feeble we can't decide where to have a bleeping parting?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
The blue tickers replies just feel so performative and for the sake of social media..
Definitely. And it’s a massive love-in. Many are claiming they don’t know what’s happened but send their love. Possibly to give them a get-out if he’s found guilty and she sticks with him.
6B45089A-89AC-4245-B43D-3974D1B19671.jpeg

May be she’s been through hell and has left him? But this public gush fest without any acknowledgement of a victim or, as PaulineF says, others who will find it painful, is so wrong.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

View attachment 158843

View attachment 158849

I thought better of Suzanne Moore.

Reactions: 6
One of our top female broadcasters (Ireland) welcomed her back too. Utter cringe
Who was that? My brother lives in Ireland, his wife is Irish so I'm often over there. I know a few of the broadcasters (not personally obviously!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
They are a strange bunch . Why they think us Tattlers should be burned at the Stake is beyond me, they’re horrible!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.