Sali Hughes #17 So shady she doesn't need an SPF.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's strange she's making such a fuss but not saying it's for 'meetings' or something. I think you're right about the weak dilute.

Reactions: 4
Trip to Hershesons too, do we think?
Has to be - I don't usually go this far into bitchy territory but her hair has looked truly awful in the last few IG posts that I've seen. I'm assuming she would've stuck to regular cuts if it wasn't for lockdown and she's not just growing it out, because it's a hot straggly mess (says me, as I sit with my own straggly mess in a scrunchie - but not posting selfies all day).

Reactions: 3
Yes, you are all right on Hershesons name check of course. duh.

"Info because I know someone will ask"
"the frames were from all over because I didn't want them to match" ummmm well it's not a clear angle but you've done a very good job of making them look like they match! I really dislike her aesthetic and that runner is ugly as sin.

"I got everything printed online at @photoboxuk and stuck them all up with @3m" SALI I DON'T THINK ANYONE WAS GOING TO ASK ABOUT YOUR ADHESIVE, PLEASE GO OUTSIDE / WORK ON YOUR BOOK.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes, you are all right on Hershesons name check of course. duh.

"the frames were from all over because I didn't want them to match" ummmm well it's not a clear angle but you've done a very good job of making them look like they match! I really dislike her aesthetic and that runner is ugly as sin.

"I got everything printed online at @photoboxuk and stuck them all up with @3m" SALI I DON'T THINK ANYONE WAS GOING TO ASK ABOUT YOUR ADHESIVE, PLEASE GO OUTSIDE / WORK ON YOUR BOOK.
I saw that post earlier and the only reason I could think of for her posting was that she needed a new #gifted runner! Why on earth would she share that....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Invariably someone will say 'how tedious for you to have to say what you have and haven't paid for' and she will sigh 'yes, but if I don't some nasty people will accuse me...'.

She could short-circuit all of this couldn't she by simply not accepting stuff and having a standard disclaimer along the lines of 'Although for professional purposes I accept cosmetic products for review, I do not accept any other gifted or discounted products or services. That includes of course clothing and housewares' ?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Haven't checked in on Sali for a while. Good to see her Ad Info is as convoluted and pass-agg as ever. She's a little ray of sunshine ☀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Invariably someone will say 'how tedious for you to have to say what you have and haven't paid for' and she will sigh 'yes, but if I don't some nasty people will accuse me...'.

She could short-circuit all of this couldn't she by simply not accepting stuff and having a standard disclaimer along the lines of 'Although for professional purposes I accept cosmetic products for review, I do not accept any other gifted or discounted products or services. That includes of course clothing and housewares' ?
Or she could show some professionalism, rise above it and say nothing!

Reactions: 1
Not read these threads since about thread 11, just looked at her Instagram about the stair runner. Nice to see she's still being a snippy dick. Nothing changes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

And that has happened! Sali: "the conspiracy theories are properly tin foil hat mental"

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
And that has happened! Sali: "the conspiracy theories are properly tin foil hat mental"
She hasn't?!?! Omg. And what conspiracy theories does she mean? I am genuinely curious actually.
She is infuriating. She is an influencer. A lot/most of them get free stuff then talk about it, why is she so passive aggressive about people questioning this? Is she a different sort of influencer?
This tedious labelling everything in sight is a smoke screen. But quite flattering she is so concerned what a handful of beef faces think though I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That runner....

If she was going for a mismatched look with the frames she didn’t achieve it. They are all white?!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She hasn't?!?! Omg. And what conspiracy theories does she mean? I am genuinely curious actually.
She is infuriating. She is an influencer. A lot/most of them get free stuff then talk about it, why is she so passive aggressive about people questioning this? Is she a different sort of influencer?
This tedious labelling everything in sight is a smoke screen. But quite flattering she is so concerned what a handful of beef faces think though I suppose.
she would almost be hilarious if she had integrity. Her pretence to be anything other than a full time IG’er must be exhausting. She pretends not to understand how #ADS work and that she is above it because she is a serious journo, author etc etc. You are a shiller Sali, you flog stuff and are constantly trying to get paid/discounts etc, for everything. Embrace it, own it, you might then be less awks in everything you do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.