Sali Hughes #15 Ugg slipper, a red lip, when dressing for Leonard don't let standards slip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again, Sali throwing in the idea of 'legal' like she did when she referenced her 'legal advice' on Freaky Friday.
Sali is never wrong. That's a 'legal fact'.

So desperately insecure.

How about: 'I'm sorry you're disappointed' or 'For the next box, we will look to put in more of these products as it seems they're very popular!'

Ever think about having some grace with your customers, Sali??

Reactions: 18
Once again, Sali throwing in the idea of 'legal' like she did when she referenced her 'legal advice' on Freaky Friday.
Sali is never wrong. That's a 'legal fact'.

So desperately insecure.

How about: 'I'm sorry you're disappointed' or 'For the next box, we will look to put in more of these products as it seems they're very popular!'

Ever think about having some grace with your customers, Sali??
This! Why not say, yes it is the smaller size but we packed the box with so many other good products, like a pweirdo candle and Cc cream in every shade other than caucasian (although most of my fans are white however much I wokely wish otherwise), we didn't have room for the bigger size product. However if you sign up now for my next box, that's going to have a full size of the pads!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This 5 day supply of a daily use product also available in 30 and 60 packs is not mini. Excuse you but I’d like to speak to your manager regarding your weak grasp of legal facts. Thanks.
PS I don’t want to argue with you so could you please not disagree with me.
PPS nobody mention the sustainability of individually wrapped daily use products.
PPPS Gin and Ginger is God
PPPPS live laugh love

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Arguing about the supposed legal definition of the size of packs of dubious skin care wipey pads. bleeping tragic!

PS Gingivitis is bad mkay

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also shows you she has gone over the ‘legal facts’ with CB over what she must say about the boxes ‘full size’ & ‘cruelty free’ when both are very questionable.

legal facts over the candle could have been a rabbit hole o_O

Sali has no grace, can never admit she was wrong, can never even just bite the bullet when something is pointed out to her. Has to be right... and snippy......and tell everyone she is right.....and tell everyone again. She must be exhausting and tiresome to be around.

Reactions: 15
If you ever suffer from imposter syndrome, just read this and remember that it was written by a working journalist:

075CBB7B-D005-4D31-94EF-8E2018785082.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
That main picture does not look like a happy bride that feels like she looks her best...

(there is something that screams "I'm not like other girls/I'm a cool mom" by having a hetero wedding party in a drag club)
Am I the only one who thinks her hair looks awful in that first pic? I think it looks lovely in the others but I’ve thought before that I’d never have hair like that for any occasion, let alone my wedding! It looks dry, full of flyaways and like it will drop to nothing in 10 mins flat!

Reactions: 4
I think it was assumed by Cult Beauty that the SH name would be enough to make the box an instant sell out, just like the Caroline Hiron boxes.

Speaking objectively, the CH boxes/ spring kits have appealed but the SH one doesn't at all. The candle, the makeup (as someone pointed out earlier, if your shade is sold out, you won't bother with the box), the travel size Dennis Gross acid pads, the small Ordinary cleanser, it was all just very poorly thought out
I think the products are mostly good, but they made a mistake putting the smaller size cleanser and travel size DDG pads. I think putting a luxury candle in is a good idea, just not this particular one, that was a massive duck up.

Reactions: 1
I think when you have to *explain it to that level it’s been a bad move.

*go round and round in circles with no grace.

Oh my at Hemmo there.

Reactions: 7
If you ever suffer from imposter syndrome, just read this and remember that it was written by a working journalist:

View attachment 129785
Omg that is like something from Yes, Minister when Sir Humphrey Appleby is trying to blind the hapless Prime Minister with gobbledygook.
And 'Zoe' was on her side and defending her!

And Hemmo! Savage or what. Good for her.

Reactions: 7
This is not a good look. She’s incoherent in her attempts to erm clarify things...

View attachment 129716

View attachment 129717
View attachment 129718

#LegalFact
Erm, she’s the one that made a big deal about every single product being a full size, so no need to get snippy and all ‘legal’ when people start questioning it.

All I know is that, last time I looked (after this box was launched), the 5 pack of the pads was listed in the ‘Mini’s’ section on the Cult Beauty website 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Erm, she’s the one that made a big deal about every single product being a full size, so no need to get snippy and all ‘legal’ when people start questioning it.

All I know is that, last time I looked (after this box was launched), the 5 pack of the pads was listed in the ‘Mini’s’ section on the Cult Beauty website 😂
And are also on sale in the travel section in Space NK

Oh wow, can't believe that about Hemmo!

Reactions: 5

View attachment 129785
What she’s admitting is that she used clever legal/marketing wording to trick people into thinking they were getting what they believed to be (to us regular punters) a full sized product... Nice way to treat folks

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.