Sali Hughes #15 Ugg slipper, a red lip, when dressing for Leonard don't let standards slip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@hongkongfuey, you are not bringing anyone down. Brave personal disclosures like yours bring our casual chats into a totally different perspective.
I suspect that SH did not do her work/ research on the box and it shows! She is all about the product, but when the product is so badly researched, there’s nowhere to hide.

Reactions: 13
Agree with what others say - so sorry you experienced that @hongkongfuey. It shows how ignorant people like Sali are with their blind worship of people who have engaged in harmful behaviours. I include Bowie in that too.

Reactions: 7
She's telling porkies here. This is the travel size.
Five treatments is all you get, and she's talking about it's OK to use every day. Also the the Ordinary cleanser is, well, a bit ordinary isn't it? For a box being pitched as high end?

But Sali's pathetic utterance that one may just think "well it's fine because I like Ruth Bader Ginsberg" betrays her absolute lack of integrity. She's pandering to centrist feminism for profit.
But it's Ginsburg, so no

Reactions: 9
Not a downer at all, and even if it was it would still be much more important than anything else. So sorry ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Goddess. Effortlessly cool (jumper aside), no fucks given. What Sali aspires to
Jumper aside (a mistake on Kate's part) Sali can only dream of being like Kate Moss. Little Miss Snippy? She hasn't a hope.

In my younger days I used to be cabin crew and I met Kate twice. I can honestly say she was really lovely. Very down to earth and really polite.

Not something anyone is ever going to say about 'La Hughes'.

That's very kind of you, thank you 🥰

Life can be really tit, which I learned at a horribly young age but people have been through much worse than me and I'm honestly fine and extremely fortunate in so many other ways.

I think it's one of the reasons woe is me people like Sali piss me off so much. They haven't got a bleeping clue.
I’m sending you a hug via Tattle and thinking of you , I mean that , I am thinking of you ❤

Reactions: 6
Love Kate, she is a classy lady. Of course I don’t know her, but she has always come across as someone comfortable in her own skin and having nothing to prove to other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
People have every right to minutely dissect a product costing £130. I think it is a bit of a misstep as @PineappleQueen19 said. The horrible candle, the cruelty free 🐌 stuff, the £5 Ordinary cleanser and the incredibly stingey Dennis Gross pads. Over half the products are problematic.
I will be fascinated to know how many are sold - is there a way of finding out?
I had a quick look at the Cult Beauty site for the first time, there are so many nice looking things - I really wonder what her thought process was with these?

There are some small studies suggesting that Vit D maybe beneficial in supporting the immune system against Covid-19. Prob the one vitamin to take now that we spend more time indoors.

Clearly SH in her post above is confused about the different vitamins though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I'm late to this thread but how on earth can she claim the box is suitable for all skin types? I've tried the Dennis Gross pads and they made my face fall off and the IT cosmetics foundation (BB cream my arse) is SO thick and high coverage...

Reactions: 5
I assume Dennis Gross must know where the bodies are buried or something, because every influencer hypes those (wasteful) exfoliating pads, and they give me awful cystic spots. My skin isn’t sensitive or anything. Same with the Zelens pads.

I’m so negative, sorry 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.