Sali Hughes #15 Ugg slipper, a red lip, when dressing for Leonard don't let standards slip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she looked a bit strange in the video, not bizarre looking but just not how she looks normally...something around her eye area. I don't know if it was a filter which looked odd when she moved around or her make up. There was just something off about her appearance. Did anyone else think that?

Reactions: 4
I got that candle about 5 years ago, I kept it to store makeup brushes. Feel a bit ill, had no idea he was such a twisted f*ck
I’ve admired the smell of it before in store and feel the same! How on Earth are retailers/the Bella Freud brand selling it? Madness.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I found the original CC cream (silver packaging) as thick as a long-wear foundation, and should just be called a foundation. I have no clue what Sali means by a "weekend finish".

The eborium CC cream is lighter and feels lovely - but tiny shade range, fair isn't fair enough for me in winter

Reactions: 4
I thought she looked a bit strange in the video, not bizarre looking but just not how she looks normally...something around her eye area. I don't know if it was a filter which looked odd when she moved around or her make up. There was just something off about her appearance. Did anyone else think that?
She was plastered in makeup, it does her no favours at all

Reactions: 3
Anyone who has used that CC cream - is it really as greasy looking as it comes across in the video? I like a subtle glow as much as the next skidmark, but that would be too much for me.
I found it hard to blend and was really underwhelmed overall, wouldn't repurchase. And yes, it does give rather a lot of 'glow'.

Has anyone dared broach this on her insta?

the pweirdo-candle, not theunderwhelming cc cream, that is..

Reactions: 5
But the candle is racially inclusive and that means so much to Sali. She also wants us to GLOW like hot bacon grease.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone who has used that CC cream - is it really as greasy looking as it comes across in the video? I like a subtle glow as much as the next skidmark, but that would be too much for me.
For me, yes. My mom asked me why my face was so greasy all the time so I ditched it.
Also ditched the EL futurist unfortunately as it’s terrible for me - slides all over the place. Expensive mistake.

• Wow
I had a quick look at the Bella Freud site - you can also buy a unisex perfume inspired by Ginsberg 'the tousle haired poet surrounded by books and papers'. You too can smell like a kiddy fiddler :sick: .

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I found the original CC cream (silver packaging) as thick as a long-wear foundation, and should just be called a foundation. I have no clue what Sali means by a "weekend finish".

The eborium CC cream is lighter and feels lovely - but tiny shade range, fair isn't fair enough for me in winter
Perhaps it's a hark back to a trip to the barbers "something for the weekend sir" but brought 'bang up to date' as a prelude to the maintenance shag?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was the original CC cream I actually really like it for day to day. I have some faded acne marks and it does a good job of covering them without being cakey. The one in Sali's box didn't agree with me at all. Big chip pan face.

@Jelly Bean, I’ve used the original version and like it in the winter time- in my combo skin it gives a natural not- too dewy or too matte finish. It’s more a foundation than a CC cream coverage-wise. I find it too full-on for the warmer months, but use it in the winter time.
The shades a slightly off with IT cosmetics, so although I’m light in lots of other brands, I am medium in them. I really hate the dispenser on the full sized version as it’s hard to control. Smaller 12ml versions are available in Boots etc and around £15 I think- a much more reasonable price point to try before committing to the full size.

• Heart
I tried that CC cream and found it far too greasy. I was expecting great things from it but was a bit underwhelmed tbh

i have tried the silver tube one and actually really liked it. Didn’t leave my beef face as greasy glowy looking as Sali’s did in the video that’s for sure.

• Haha
Oh, although no it's intent, I sometimes chuck the original cc cream on as a primer. I don't have really heavy foundation, as I don't wear it often. Doing this helps, without going cakey.

Reactions: 1
These days I don’t know if my house is meant to smell like a paedophile or Gwyneth’s vagina, it’s all so confusing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.