Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disillusioned

VIP Member
So far we’ve got:

(Ruth Bader) Ginsburg 👩🏻‍⚖️
Ginsing 🍵
Ginsbery (Dewberry for the 2020s?) 🍓

And Nadine Baggot very much getting the intended message: “Sali’s just the epitome of a ‘Ginsberg is God’ cool girl...” but presumably not aware of the pweirdo link?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Originalnuttah

The thing is she’s finally put her name on a product aimed for sale. It’s literally on the fucking box. But she is again late for her own show and treating her audience/ potential customers with her usual surliness. Someone give the woman a crash course in sales/ customer service.
There is something about shouty/ horrible blue-tick Twitter personas that is so ‘Gordon Ramsey circa 2005’, I really hope they will soon get the message that’s not on anymore.

Last edited:
  • Heart

rosemarina

VIP Member
There are some great thread title suggestions here but can I put in a plea for it not to be a rhyming one, please? They do my head in, sorry, boil my piss, give me a nervo, etc 😀.

Although obviously this one is great 👀.

• Haha
  • Heart

HarderFaster

VIP Member
While I've very little time for socialite tastemakers like Bella Freud, at least she has the courage of her convictions to say "Ginsberg was a nonce but I stand by his artistic output". God knows enough people do it with Bowie/Led Zeppelin/The Who etc.

But Sali's pathetic utterance that one may just think "well it's fine because I like Ruth Bader Ginsberg" betrays her absolute lack of integrity. She's pandering to centrist feminism for profit.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Just in case anyone missed today’s Hershesons promo, there’s a double down in the Insta comments... 🥱

View attachment 121639
View attachment 121640

#nailedit #diggingdeep #FFS
It is nice Sali has such a good and friendly relationship with her hairdresser, but does this not further make her realise the regular promotions for his business by her in a national publication *could* be seen as a conflict of interest?
Especially she gets the treatments for free #presstreatment.

JH1980

Have Botox, freeze your whole face if that’s what makes you happy but don’t have Botox and then say ‘I’m not bothered by wrinkles’ that makes you a hypocrite in my eyes. Then when you start promoting
/ endorsing products it becomes complicated and questionable.

• Heart

lipsticktaser

VIP Member
She’s totally bypassing the fact that the people who may have more time on their hands (big may) have been sacked or furloughed. So they don’t have the money to spend. She’s so out of touch and up her own arse it’s ridiculous.

• Heart

Mselvista

VIP Member
See Sali could have written something really interesting about gossip, collectively slating someone, bonding and meeting people online doing so and the pleasure people take in that. It's how she spent her early days on twitter, how she built up a following and bonded and met some of her friends/acquaintances.
She was quite happy to get attention, followers and retweets by slagging off a relative repeatedly. Not a public figure but an identifiable member of the public. SH's tweets have gone but the responses and manual RTs are still there.
Perhaps Sali was broken at the time, I'm sure she enjoyed it. Perhaps one day she'll write about her time slagging off mainly women for attention and to further her connections and hence her career. Perhaps she'll reflect on what made her stop doing this. If she's honest perhaps the answer will be Twitter mobs/fear of being cancelled and consideration for her career as she became more prominent. Perhaps she had a genuine realisation that her past behaviour had been terrible and shunned all those who befriended her because of it.
But she could offer a real insight into why we gossip, why we hate watch and why we bond over it having done all of these things with a further reach than this site has.

Last edited:
  • Heart

bottlewrapper

Chatty Member
The thing I find most amazing is that she's being most snippy with her superfans, ie the people most likely to buy the stupid box.

Arguing she's 'legally right' is irrelevant if your customer walks away from the discussion thinking fuck you, it's not...

Particularly dumb when she could have just said there are four full sized products and two minis/travel sizes and then yapped on about what good value they all are, and no one would have blinked.

Am I missing something? I get doing lots of catwalks jetlagged is tiring - but she just needed to be still for 2 seconds at a time and that's 'digging deep'?
Perhaps we should clap for Sali on a Thursday evening. Such bravery. The like of which we have never seen before or since.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
That column🙄, buy these expensive cleansing bars, they last for ages but sorry love, none of them completely remove foundation.

You couldn’t make it up.

• Haha

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
She has also written before on the contouring trend and how she dislikes it and everyone shouldn't look the same. Yet she got filler in her lips to sort out a "wonky top lip". So using contouring, you're being generic and such a shame that everyone wants to look the same. Using injectables on your lips= totally fine

Just another example of her hypocrisy