Sali Hughes #14 Went to the pub during a pandemic, for real! Never mind, feel as you feel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This post clearly states 'this month'. Is our Sal not respecting social distancing now?

Reactions: 1
The responses to that challenge on insta are very basic...

0A289A73-1A57-4BDE-9792-E82474FF548A.jpeg
ADC297A1-D9B1-4AC5-8464-E61E8DF8F16B.jpeg

Note Sali’s use of “their”: everyone who questions her is thrown in a box labelled ‘Trolls & Skidmarks’. Unless they couch their question in enough flattery.

Reactions: 6
I could get behind the aims of beauty banks when it was about giving homeless people deodorant and toothpaste, or providing poor teenage girls with tampons and towels.

I'm afraid I can't muster much enthusiasm for its new aims of giving employed people luxury toiletries that I can't afford myself.

She's upholding that horrible Victorian notion of the deserving and undeserving poor. Notice she makes a point of telling us that the 'good' toiletries only go to the 'good' people - no handing the luxury stuff to homeless addicts because what would they do with it? I hate that attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It is hilarious that Sali automatically assumes that person is a Tattler. "Internet people" don't just live on Tattle, Sali

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I could get behind the aims of beauty banks when it was about giving homeless people deodorant and toothpaste, or providing poor teenage girls with tampons and towels.

I'm afraid I can't muster much enthusiasm for its new aims of giving employed people luxury toiletries that I can't afford myself.

She's upholding that horrible Victorian notion of the deserving and undeserving poor. Notice she makes a point of telling us that the 'good' toiletries only go to the 'good' people - no handing the luxury stuff to homeless addicts because what would they do with it? I hate that attitude.
You have hit the nail on the head *bottlewrapper* and Sali is as as judgmental as usual.

Let’s not forget Hygiene Banks continue to support folk around us who are in an ongoing battle to buy essential items.

Did Sali hijack the brilliant idea that charity set up and use her considerable influence to shine light on her own (vanity project) charity rather than direct it to Hygiene Banks?

Reactions: 6
Would that make BB and the other one just token nominees similar to her token povface column recommendation? :whistle:

Reactions: 2
It’s always important, in these unprecedented , difficult times, to remind everyone you were photographed with a very rich man who is a Lauder.😁😁.

She puts those Estée Lauder posts up for free , doncha know.😁😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s always important, in these unprecedented , difficult times, to remind everyone you were photographed with a very rich man who is a Lauder.😁😁.

She puts those Estée Lauder posts up for free , doncha know.😁😁😁😁
Exactly. As per usual with Sali, it's all about her. She is the Queen humble-bragger

That reminds me, I remember her posting about him before

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I was looking at the Vogue Award nominees (not just Sali's bit) and all those categories and products look so out dated and irrelevant these days. Plus pushing sustainability. Seriously. All such bloody nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also isn’t she always talking about how she dresses and does her makeup for herself 🙄
She dresses to impress the super rich old guy,nowt wrong with wanting to look presentable but she was also dressing for the man who’d help put the Estée Lauder contracts her way.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.