Sali Hughes #14 Went to the pub during a pandemic, for real! Never mind, feel as you feel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if Sali has good sense she'll keep quiet. The receipts from her pub trip are a click away.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It is hilarious. Actually not entirely hilarious as what a bleeping arrogant thing to do. Sali and Caitlin Moran don't seem to be as entirely thick as thieves these days though anyway.
And is Katie Puckrik actually trying to defend it? Wtaf. 🤬
Yes, I saw that. Rather tone deaf. Are they friends/colleagues? KM and CM, I mean.

Caitlin Moran lambasted Kyle Walker in her Celebrity Watch column only yesterday for not adhering to the lockdown.

She gave him a 4/10 coronavirus prevention score with praise for staying at home 😂
Tbf that is quite funny. Not hilarious or owt but worth a chuckle.

Reactions: 1
If I was brave enough, I’d reply to that guy’s tweet saying ‘Oh my god, do you live next door to Kyle Walker, then?!’ 🤣🤣

For any newer people here Caitlin took a very active role in hunting down and stalking Tattlers around the time of Sali's video.

Reactions: 16
They believe their own billshit. They honestly think a blue tick confers some sort of social superiority. It's all either kick down or condescend down for them. Either way, it reeks

Reactions: 7
Their lives are led through the lens of their social media, from the outside in. It's all about how everything appears, and constantly cultivating their fake personas. Ugh. They are desperate. Hopefully this pandemic will give all the bootlickers pause to realise their heroes aren't heroes at all

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Spotted on twitter that the neighbour in question has sent photographic evidence of said individual to The Times.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Spotted on twitter that the neighbour in question has sent photographic evidence of said individual to The Times.
Oh no - it just keeps getting better.
Wtaf. Huge house with garden not good enough?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Yup. I've been following the reaction on twitter - well I haven't got anything better to do!

Very interested to see how it all pans out. Not surprised the Fail have picked it up, they'll be loving this.

Reactions: 1
Yup. I've been following the reaction on twitter - well I haven't got anything better to do!

Very interested to see how it all pans out. Not surprised the Fail have picked it up, they'll be loving this.
I don't want to give the Hately Mail any traffic but I really want to read it. I bet there are some cracking comments :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It is so bleeping galling isn't it? People stuck in far worse conditions than her are sticking to the rules for the sake of everyone else. But Caitlin Moran gets paid a shitload to write about self isolating and then can't be arsed to do it herself. What a twit. And I bet she was on her doorstep on Thursday clapping for the NHS.
Please let this be the wake up call for sensible people not to listen any longer to self appointed experts. And I include Sali 'It wasn't a pub it was a restaurant' Hughes in this too.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.