Sali Hughes #14 Went to the pub during a pandemic, for real! Never mind, feel as you feel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole thing reeks of privilege.

“Every household has a copy of The Mirror And The Light.”

Is she aware we don’t all get free books sent to us?

(And then there’s Sali Hughes who will have two copies because she orders an additional copy of the books she is gifted.)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Her story (and SH's) don't add up to me. I'd put money on there being connections which put them in a privileged position when very young, because neither of them are particularly talented.

Reactions: 7
The whole thing reeks of privilege.

“Every household has a copy of The Mirror And The Light.”

Is she aware we don’t all get free books sent to us?

(And then there’s Sali Hughes who will have two copies because she orders an additional copy of the books she is gifted.)
Utter nonsense. Why would every household have one anyway, the book came out last month!?

Reactions: 5
A journalist from the mail has just tweeted that the Times say neither they nor CM have any comment to make
Mm so no denying it then. And I can't think how you could defend it at all. She is probably hoping it will all just blow over. I really am sympathetic to the neighbour - imagine her shouting and showing off anywhere near you for hours on end.

She kept trying to tediously start 'Mantel RSI' as a thing on twitter.

Reactions: 4
The likes of Sali, Caitlin and their ilk think they are superior to the rest of us when they lecture from the parapet.

Instances such as Caitlin being rumbled for being a hypocrite of an outstanding proportion make me smile at this shite time of our lives.

It’s the little things that count😊.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Caitlin deserves her own thread at this stage. Found this piece on how things have changed for girls nowadays vs the 90s and in typical Caitlin Moran style it's drivel

My 15-year-old came home from school and recounted how a classmate, previously a big fan of K-pop boyband BTS, had turned up in a Kurt Cobain T-shirt that she’d bought from Topshop (£28).
“All the cool boys immediately got really sneery,” she told me. “They were like, ‘You don’t know anything about grunge. You don’t even know who Kurt Cobain was. Go on, who was he?’”
“What did she say?” I asked.
“She just looked at them like they were stupid children and said, ‘Yeah, I do know who he was: he was dead fit’,” she replied. “Everyone went quiet, and then the girls were like, ‘Yeah, he was dead fit. He’s got dreamy eyes. We love him’.”
“What did the boys do?” I asked. “The boys shut up,” she said. This reply made my heart sing.

Caitlin is the worst feminist ever. All this article does is prove that she thinks girls don't know about music. I couldn't read until the end as it's just utter rubbish.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Thing's are looking very bleak for Caitlin, not even the bloke out Gomez has stuck up for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A thread should be set up , she’s Tattle gold 😁. What topic would Clattering Moron go under🤔?

Reactions: 3
Luckily, deleting tweets is one way of distracting yourself from the pandemic. Oh, but the tweets are about the pandemic.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A thread should be set up , she’s Tattle gold 😁. What topic would Clattering Moron go under🤔?
Not sure. What topic is best for know it all gobshites?

Thing's are looking very bleak for Caitlin, not even the bloke out Gomez has stuck up for her.
Interestingly, all the folk on twatter defending her appear to be in the music biz or a related field. Imagine that!

Caitlin is the worst feminist ever. All this article does is prove that she thinks girls don't know about music. I couldn't read until the end as it's just utter rubbish.
Agreed. I'm still not clear on whether she actually is a moron, or whether she just pretends to be one. Blind to her massive privilege and still hasn't got over not being a ladette in the nineties.

Reactions: 3
She’s pure obnoxious, nothing more complicated than that. Your bonefide one trick pony.

Now Caitlin has her own thread will Sali return the favour and do some cyber stalking for her? Seems only fair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Her story (and SH's) don't add up to me. I'd put money on there being connections which put them in a privileged position when very young, because neither of them are particularly talented.
I think about this all the time. In print media, at least, overconfident mediocrity abounds. All the more evident without the fine-tuning of a dedicated subs bench

A had to google the Mirror and the Light. Maybe it's a Brit thing?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.