Safiyya Vorajee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another reason why I posted it is because I read comments about how awful her mum had been towards Ashley recently. I would love to hear her side of the story.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think it’s fair to mention his body language towards saf on the day of the funeral, they are both As parents and that was probably the hardest thing they have ever had to do, every parents worst nightmare. You can see how broken they were they were probably just trying to hold themselves together to get through it.

if you mention Ashley cain to anyone the first thing people say is he’s a twit but you can’t fault him with his daughter and as a father and you really can’t, I’d be very very very surprised if he cheated and even if he had nobody should be commenting that on safs posts.(I know it wasn’t anyone here just saying)

something very very off with her mum tho

Reactions: 6
"I don’t think it’s fair to mention his body language towards saf on the day of the funeral,"- are you talking about her mum or someone here?. If the latter, I think the issue with his body language (and posts/comments) has been going on for much longer than the day of the funeral. But I agree, he has been -and still is- a TOP dad to Azaylia, you can't argue with that.

A post that did not sit well with me is the one of him and Azaylia sleeping in bed. The one that says: We have always been like two pees in a pod and wherever she is I’m not far away. I think that’s where we both feel most comfortable. No mention of Saf whatsoever, I felt so bad for her...

Reactions: 5
The speculating doesn’t sit right with me when there is absolutely no evidence at all. Literally nothing.

There were a few moments at the funeral where, yes they’re not physically supporting one another. But there’s a couple where they are, and he does refer to her as ‘saffy’in his speech as well as his partner. I agree with the previous poster, a funeral is usually a worst day of someone’s life so I don’t think it’s fair to judge body language on that day. My last funeral, I didn’t want to speak to anyone, look at anyone, I just wanted to focus on making it through.

I didn’t like him on EOTB, but since Azaylia I’ve really warmed to him, maybe that’s why I don’t think he would, at least not whilst Azaylia was poorly. I really like Saffy though, you can tell she’s so genuine, she seems really close with Ashley’s sisters so it’s good she’s always with them ❤

Reactions: 8
Given the media attentions given to beautiful azaylia, there was always someone who was going to come out and try capitalise with the tabloids with some story . I'd be very surprised if even a tabloid would print such a thing at this horrible time.

It appears her mam has deleted all social media. Prob the right decision if she is committed to fixing the relationship

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
When I see overly gushy posts on social media from couples I always think it's not as rosy as it looks. I think Ashley and Saffiya look like they have a strong relationship and maybe that's why they don't feel like they need to post loved photos of them together all the time. There were some really nice moments when Ashley was cleaning the house and running a bath for her when she was at the hospital or out with Azaylia, it's those little supportive things that make a relationship.

Reactions: 17
When I see overly gushy posts on social media from couples I always think it's not as rosy as it looks. I think Ashley and Saffiya look like they have a strong relationship and maybe that's why they don't feel like they need to post loved photos of them together all the time. There were some really nice moments when Ashley was cleaning the house and running a bath for her when she was at the hospital or out with Azaylia, it's those little supportive things that make a relationship.
I agree and he would say Im cleaning the house for my girls. Also in his eulogy he constantly looked over at saff. I hope they go on to expand their family and help many other family's in azaylias name

I honestly admire her for how she's dealt with all this. She comes across as so strong. I don't know if I could have been as strong as her. I do keep wondering as she is so positive, and strong, whether it's actually hit her yet that Azaylia is gone? But then I remind myself that everyone deals with grief differently and she doesn't need to be crying or whatever all the time. I wasn't aware of all the stuff with her Mum, but I feel really bad for her now. Her Mum should be supporting her not making this harder.

Her mum is awful. I don’t think her side of the story would be the truth what she’s done in her granddaughters last weeks is unforgivable

Reactions: 2
"I don’t think it’s fair to mention his body language towards saf on the day of the funeral,"- are you talking about her mum or someone here?. If the latter, I think the issue with his body language (and posts/comments) has been going on for much longer than the day of the funeral. But I agree, he has been -and still is- a TOP dad to Azaylia, you can't argue with that.

A post that did not sit well with me is the one of him and Azaylia sleeping in bed. The one that says: We have always been like two pees in a pod and wherever she is I’m not far away. I think that’s where we both feel most comfortable. No mention of Saf whatsoever, I felt so bad for her...
Sorry but I don't think this speculation and attempting to read into things which aren't necessarily there is fair. Unless you know them/ their relationship personally, this is just idle tittle tattle which could tip someone over the edge. Given what they're both currently going through I don't think this is great at all.

Reactions: 4
I think they’re both ridiculously strong and my heart truly bleeds for the both of them, but I feel so sad for Saffiya because she truly seems to of been forgotten in this and people are praising him for doing what any normal parent should do if being thrown into this horrific situation. He’s not acted any differently than any other parent should of acted, neither has she, but she seems to be forgotten about by everyone and he gets praise because he’s a man and he’s being a good dad

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I did find it interesting that his photos of the funeral were mainly close ups of him, where of Safs were of them as a couple and family.

Reactions: 15
I remember following saff when she only had 40k followers, and I could never understand why big accounts and the press barely gave any mention to her, always being referred to as 'Ashley cains partner'
She has a name, and her name is just as improtance as Ashleys.
Couldn't stand him on EXOTB but after following their journey I honestly have so much admiration for the way they have both conducted themselves with so much dignity and strength.
I will never understand the pain they are going through, honestly to anyone who's lost a child I'm sorry 💔
But saffiya deserves so much credit, more than people have previously given her

Reactions: 12
why would anyone even give that rumour the time of day seriously? People in the public eye are prone to rumours and abuse but seriously think about it when Ashley or saff weren’t with azaylia in the hospital they were constantly posting on social media etc, this peekaboo you’ve just created your account are you safiyya mum trying to stir the pot and take this heat off of you for the thread?

Reactions: 4
I remember following saff when she only had 40k followers, and I could never understand why big accounts and the press barely gave any mention to her, always being referred to as 'Ashley cains partner'
She has a name, and her name is just as improtance as Ashleys.
Couldn't stand him on EXOTB but after following their journey I honestly have so much admiration for the way they have both conducted themselves with so much dignity and strength.
I will never understand the pain they are going through, honestly to anyone who's lost a child I'm sorry 💔
But saffiya deserves so much credit, more than people have previously given her
i agree 100% with you.
Saff seems so lovely and my heart breaks for her everytime I see her on stories 💔

why would anyone even give that rumour the time of day seriously? People in the public eye are prone to rumours and abuse but seriously think about it when Ashley or saff weren’t with azaylia in the hospital they were constantly posting on social media etc, this peekaboo you’ve just created your account are you safiyya mum trying to stir the pot and take this heat off of you for the thread?
Totally agree with this... you are speculating on a grieving father cheating on the mother of his dying child while she was in hospital ... based on an anonymous comment on Instagram? It works both ways, imagine if Ashley saw this.

• Heart
They are both so dignified and strong, genuinely inspirational. I can't imagine the strength it takes to get up and keep going after what they've been through.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.