Safiyya Vorajee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me angry for Saf when he refers to her as 'my partner'. Even in his speech to family he referred to her as my partner. She has a name.

I must say I also felt bad for Saf on Mothers Day. She made such an effort to make Valentines Day special for Azaylia and Ashley, and I don't feel he made much effort on mothers day for Saf. Even the post he put on Instagram was pretty half arsed. She was absolutely incredible with Azaylia and I feel he owes it to her to show her more respect. I can't help but feel he still feels he has to keep up a certain persona on his Insta even through all of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeeeeeh....I have noticed actually that he never tags her in his posts, but she does him in hers. I have more observations to comment on but to be honest I feel a bit ill to be discussing it here. I’ll just say I feel sorry for Safiyya in many ways and I hope she has some real support

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If he has cheated on her, and it comes out, then he will get a lot of hate in social media.
Imagine being the type of person who cheats on their partners when they’re pregnant/just given birth/ your baby is seriously ill. Makes me feel sick for Saff just thinking about it 😔

Reactions: 4
I can't see how he would have had the time? Weren't they constantly swapping at the hospital as well, so I get why he was barely with saf as they weren't allowed in together.
He may also not be the most affectionate person, or maybe it is just how his posts are and he is in real life, or maybe it's just that they are grieving in different ways.
I really really hope it's not true.
If it was, I really hope it doesn't come out in the media, that would so so cruel and soul destroying for safiyya. How awful she would have even seen them comments😢
I hope they find strength and stay together somehow. I think they were together a few years before azaylia, I never realised until recently. They are the only two that truly understand how each other feels, I hope they can support each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe what I am reading.. I truly hope he has been as devoted to Saff as he has their beautiful daughter 💔

Reactions: 2
I think so, it is so weird. Someone wrote a reply to Ashley´s comment on Safiyya's post about the funeral saying "Feel So Sorry For Miss Safiyya. Not Only Lost Her Beautiful Baby But Her Partner Is A Cheating Pig". People were offended by it and she replied saying the media was going to publish it soon. It would be so incredibly sad, but wouldn't surprise me if true tbh. His body language and lack of words for her speak volumes, I think. As someone already said: it's always: me/I, never us/we. Plus in a video of them dancing after the funeral, after kissing each other, Saf's face is so telling. I really hope I'm wrong though. Poor, poor Saf...
Shame on whoever made this comment on a picture of her babies funeral 🤬

Reactions: 7
I live in the same town as them and he's a arrogant person, but he has been with saff for ages, I used to go to the same gym as them and that was years ago, I wouldn't say he would cheat tbh, he makes out he's well liked but he's just a normal person in nuneaton not a celeb 😂

Reactions: 9
Poor saff his body language towards saff says a lot. My heart is breaking for her 💔 when people say how would he have the time to cheat, anyone has the time to cheat my baby was seriously ill in hospital a year ago and my partner was cheating while I was at the hospital and seeing her in between his hospital visits

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Poor saff his body language towards saff says a lot. My heart is breaking for her 💔 when people say how would he have the time to cheat, anyone has the time to cheat my baby was seriously ill in hospital a year ago and my partner was cheating while I was at the hospital and seeing her in between his hospital visits
Omg I'm so sorry this is awful. Sending u the biggest hug x

I have to say I personally don't believe it. His public persona prior to azaylia defo was not great. But I feel we have seen him in a totally different way. I hope that is the true Ashley. Saf is his azaylias mother and I really hope he has given her the respect and love she deserves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Omg I'm so sorry this is awful. Sending u the biggest hug x

I have to say I personally don't believe it. His public persona prior to azaylia defo was not great. But I feel we have seen him in a totally different way. I hope that is the true Ashley. Saf is his azaylias mother and I really hope he has given her the respect and love she deserves.
Thank you I never thought my partner would do it but he did, I’m still with him because our little one has lots of medical needs and I just don’t feel strong enough to cope alone right now.
I hope it’s not true with what’s been said about Ash but if it is I hope to god saff will be ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Around 4 years from what I can tell from her Insta. Regardless of what I think of him, having been with someone for 4/8/20 years does not mean you never cheated on them, or you will never do it. As to how he found the time, it would have been easy it they were taking turns. Or it could have been before/when she was pregnant, who knows... This is pure speculation though, it may end up not being true. But something tells me it is - again, I hope I'm wrong..

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Thank you I never thought my partner would do it but he did, I’m still with him because our little one has lots of medical needs and I just don’t feel strong enough to cope alone right now.
I hope it’s not true with what’s been said about Ash but if it is I hope to god saff will be ok x
This is so awful . I hope at the very least he provides help to you and you child so you get some rest time . You really shouldn't be going through that it's absoloutly terrible. Your a very strong woman.

Reactions: 1
This is so awful . I hope at the very least he provides help to you and you child so you get some rest time . You really shouldn't be going through that it's absoloutly terrible. Your a very strong woman.
Thank you so much, he helps and provides I think that’s why I find it hard to be alone because I don’t work and our baby has 26 medications a day aswell as oxygen it’s so much to remember with hospital appointments I don’t drive either he does x

• Heart
Sorry but I think its so wrong to even be speculating on it. Imagine if she saw this thread or someone mentioned it to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you so much, he helps and provides I think that’s why I find it hard to be alone because I don’t work and our baby has 26 medications a day aswell as oxygen it’s so much to remember with hospital appointments I don’t drive either he does x
Who knows m
Sorry but I think its so wrong to even be speculating on it. Imagine if she saw this thread or someone mentioned it to her.
True but that girl putting it on her insta put it out there 💔 if she does see this I hope she sees we all support her and don't believe it. X

You know what, you are right. She deleted the posts so she knows it already but that doesn't mean it's ok to share it here. I will see what I can do.

Reactions: 2
Listen if nothing else it has started a positive conversation it won't be the first or last rumour as a public couple . What matters is they know they are supported x

who knows maybe in the future you can get back on track. Couples never have a perfect relationship. You know you did the best by your child and he will have to live with the anguish he has brought on you in such a difficult time. If it doesn't work out I hope one day in the future your circumstances will change and you can go it alone with your child x men never fail to shock honestly . Sending you so much love

I think that's the problem with him having being someone what in the public eye in the love island days, he's obvious had his fair share of women, fair enough. The Instagram comment could be someone from his past just looking to cause upset, I'd image there were a lot of girls he maybe didn't treat as well as his persona now, but people change and grow up, especially guys. I do hope that it isn't true and there's more to being a couple than loved up social media posts. I'd say prior to Azaylia getting really ill, they posted just like an average couple.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.