Safiyya Vorajee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They also on insta seem to be with other ppl during the day not each other but that could be cause we only see a snippet of the day. I do hope they get through this together. They need each other

Reactions: 11
I think there handling this the only way they know how ie using Instagram. If Saff doesn't have the support of her own Mother and Aunts it's no wonder she needs strangers. It probably hurts her too to see how close Ashley is to his family. I just hope they can move on and build a new life for themselves because as harsh as it sounds that's what they need to do.

Reactions: 10
I think saf is really close with Ashley’s family and they both seem to be going to gym or training etc, I actually hate working out with my partner especially when he tries to tell me what to do 😂also I can imagine they are in the house a lot just now so getting away from each other for a few hours a day would be good, we all know what being on top of each other all the time is like with the lockdown so don’t think this would be a negative light on there relationship xx

Reactions: 3
I think saf is really close with Ashley’s family and they both seem to be going to gym or training etc, I actually hate working out with my partner especially when he tries to tell me what to do 😂also I can imagine they are in the house a lot just now so getting away from each other for a few hours a day would be good, we all know what being on top of each other all the time is like with the lockdown so don’t think this would be a negative light on there relationship xx
Very true ❤

I actually feel awful even speculating on anything. God love the two of them. The pain is unimaginable and they are such a brilliant team together throughout all of azaylias care

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I just hope they are able to support each other through this. The whole journey they seemed to have been quite distant but we only see a fraction of their lives through SM, so who knows!
I’ve noticed they don’t seem to be together whenever they’re on SM but I’m sure they don’t show everything. He’s out doing exercise a lot, his way of coping, and she is doing her thing. I really hope they stay together and help each other through this 😞

From personal experience - a man & woman’s grief in this situation are completely different. Two different roads and usually grief for parents doesn’t follow the same time line, I hope they are holding each other up and keeping together as they are an amazing couple and will always be mummy and daddy to their gorgeous angel.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They are an outstanding couple regardless of how they are grieving they will be holding each other close each night when it is the toughest time 💕

She is so strong. Ashley seems broken. What happened is just terrible. I hope they are able to support each other x

Saf's mums latest post suggests that it's something to do with Insta that has sadly caused the rift between them. I definitely think she's not a fan of Ashley.

Reactions: 1
Saf's mums latest post suggests that it's something to do with Insta that has sadly caused the rift between them. I definitely think she's not a fan of Ashley.
She needs to get some dignity and take her issues off of SM.This is not what they need to see/hear at this time.

Reactions: 13
She needs to get some dignity and take her issues off of SM.This is not what they need to see/hear at this time.
Totally agree no matter what the issue is and whoever is right or wrong her child is going through the most horrendous time of her life. What her mother is doing now is actually the unforgivable thing. If they were ever going to sort issues out it's highly unlikely after these events

Reactions: 5
Totally agree no matter what the issue is and whoever is right or wrong her child is going through the most horrendous time of her life. What her mother is doing now is actually the unforgivable thing. If they were ever going to sort issues out it's highly unlikely after these events
Saffs mom is awful and will only cause trouble between saff and Ash. Did she attend the funeral there’s a woman in one of the pics looking very stern faced and I swear it’s her. Also what’s with all the nasty hash tags she’s put like #fame #lies #celebritys #privacy

Exactly. Is she herself not part of the problem she's criticising with all the bitching and cryptic hashtags?

Saffs mom is awful and will only cause trouble between saff and Ash. Did she attend the funeral there’s a woman in one of the pics looking very stern faced and I swear it’s her. Also what’s with all the nasty hash tags she’s put like #fame #lies #celebritys #privacy
Yeah she is standing at the side of the road in one the pics in the paper and she has that pic on her insta and then on her insta she has a pic of the back of her sittin in the marquee which they had after azaylias burial. Yeah I can understand she may be heartbroken at the death of her granddaughter and not being on speaking terms with her daughter but what I cannot understand is her very obvious digs and nasty comments she is posting.

Yeah she is standing at the side of the road in one the pics in the paper and she has that pic on her insta and then on her insta she has a pic of the back of her sittin in the marquee which they had after azaylias burial. Yeah I can understand she may be heartbroken at the death of her granddaughter and not being on speaking terms with her daughter but what I cannot understand is her very obvious digs and nasty comments she is posting.
I get she’s upset but her pain is nothing compared to saffs and ash’s I’m so glad she has her brother and ash’s family for support they seem like the kind of family who everyone would want as theirs

Reactions: 2
I get she’s upset but her pain is nothing compared to saffs and ash’s I’m so glad she has her brother and ash’s family for support they seem like the kind of family who everyone would want as theirs
They are amazing. But it still must be very hard for saf not having her own parent. The whole thing is so heartbreaking

Reactions: 1
Her mother seems like an absolute nutcase to be honest. Her Instagram posts (past and current) are all really attention seeking and I get the impression she wants to be ‘famous’ and was revelling in the attention Azaylia brought her.

Reactions: 10
Her mother seems like an absolute nutcase to be honest. Her Instagram posts (past and current) are all really attention seeking and I get the impression she wants to be ‘famous’ and was revelling in the attention Azaylia brought her.
How heartbreaking for her daughter to be enduring the heartache of her baby passing away and they having a crazed family member on top of Al living in the public eye. It's so sad

Reactions: 2
💔 heartbreaking it’s so nice to see saff spend time with her niece and nephew from both sides today, she’s an amazing woman mother and auntie ❤

How heartbreaking for her daughter to be enduring the heartache of her baby passing away and they having a crazed family member on top of Al living in the public eye. It's so sad
I know, without knowing what exactly has happened it’s difficult to comment and it may be Safiyya not wanting to talk to her for whatever reason but you would think NO MATTER WHAT you would just be supporting her in whatever way you can and not posting cryptic backhanded comments for attention.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.