Safiyya Vorajee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest, when you scroll down their instagrams, in old photos Ashley and Saff do look really affectionate, there’s also some photos from the funeral you can see his arm is around her and they’re clearly supporting one another.

I’m sure they’re supporting each other I just think grief manifests in different ways in people. I can imagine they both just want to keep busy at the moment, doing different things during the day. My heart breaks for them, they are so incredibly strong.

Reactions: 15
Does anyone have her mums Instagram? I’d just like to look at the posts she has done. She should be supporting Ashley and saf, one of the things I noticed in the funeral pics is the obvious pain in Ashley and safs faces but also in Ashley’s mum you can really see her heartbreaking for her son and saf.

i think so highly of Ashley and saf and it’s absolutely devastating what has happened I hope to god they find peace some how just something to make life worth living again for them both. I cant imagine the pain and I wish them well always.

Reactions: 5
I get she’s upset but her pain is nothing compared to saffs and ash’s I’m so glad she has her brother and ash’s family for support they seem like the kind of family who everyone would want as theirs
As a grandmother who has watched her granddaughter being born into the world and then watch her pass away 5 days later in my daughters arms was the most horrific pain I have ever felt and still feel 4 years on. To say my pain is nothing compared to my daughters would be quite difficult to speculate on. Not only have I had to deal with my own grief but I’ve also had to deal with watching my daughter go through the most worst thing imaginable and seeing her hit rock bottom and whilst grieving myself I’ve had to stay strong for my daughter, it’s like a double whammy for us grand parents. I know what you’re trying to say though but please just know that us Nanny’s are hurting just as much xx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The woman’s talking about wanting privacy but using multiple hashtags including Azaylia’s name on her open Instagram profile 😑

As a grandmother who has watched her granddaughter being born into the world and then watch her pass away 5 days later in my daughters arms was the most horrific pain I have ever felt and still feel 4 years on. To say my pain is nothing compared to my daughters would be quite difficult to speculate on. Not only have I had to deal with my own grief but I’ve also had to deal with watching my daughter go through the most worst thing imaginable and seeing her hit rock bottom and whilst grieving myself I’ve had to stay strong for my daughter, it’s like a double whammy for us grand parents. I know what you’re trying to say though but please just know that us Nanny’s are hurting just as much xx
I’m so sorry 💔 actually heartbroken at how I worded it to make you feel I’m genuinely sorry. I mean saffs mom as a whole person how she’s reacted how she’s hash tagging all the fame etc in no way do I ever mean your pain was not real, I wish I could eat them words. This was no way towards any other grandparents who lost their grandchildren it’s for a grandma who made a lot about her while her daughter and partner are suffering

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m so sorry 💔 actually heartbroken at how I worded it to make you feel I’m genuinely sorry. I mean saffs mom as a whole person how she’s reacted how she’s hash tagging all the fame etc in no way do I ever mean your pain was not real, I wish I could eat them words. This was no way towards any other grandparents who lost their grandchildren it’s for a grandma who made a lot about her while her daughter and partner are suffering
Oooh no please don’t feel like that! You’re probably just angry with the fact that she should be supporting her daughter through a time like this and not posting the things she has, it’s not about that is it? It’s a time to be there for her daughter and one another no matter what. It’s difficult to know what a person goes through when you haven’t experienced it yourself so I do understand where you’re coming from too so I’m also sorry if I’ve upset you in anyway. I really hope they try and get through this together, they need each other more than they realise.

Reactions: 7
I’ve managed to find her mums Instagram. She is way below the belt. I hope Ashley and his family protect saf from her at this time ❤

Reactions: 6
I’ve managed to find her mums Instagram. She is way below the belt. I hope Ashley and his family protect saf from her at this time ❤
Whatever happened, I don't think saf will ever wanna sort things out after the past few weeks. I know I wouldn't

Reactions: 4
Whatever happened, I don't think saf will ever wanna sort things out after the past few weeks. I know I wouldn't
I’m no contact with my mother she left when I was young and never bothered until I had my own children and then thought she could be grandmother of the year. I never let her meet them not even once. I was advised against it by a solicitor (if they built a relationship she could of gone to court for access and potentially got it where as If there’s no relationship in England grandparents don’t have rights). Hopefully by safs mum not walking with Ashley’s mum then they are doing what they can to keep her away and unfortunately at times that’s what’s needed ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I noticed on the mums Instagram before she has ashley helping her support things and pictures with them some time ago so they clearly got on okay before, perhaps they just weren't that close.
I was on the Facebook group and noticed things didn't add up after a bit. I noticed Ash and saf would ask people not to do things and her mum would still be on the fb group encouraging people. I also noticed at one point her telling people to follow her on Instagram which is thought was bizarre, it was a group for support of her terminally ill granddaughter!
I noticed she was never with them as well.
Then she started going in on them and then a lot of people realised it wasn't as she'd made out. She kind of got caught out.
She's now posting things and being very out of order.
I noticed safs brother is there for her a lot too which is good.
Saf and ash still did the right thing and let her mum see azaylia as she had a couple of pictures with her after she came home. Even with their differences, saf still did that for her mum.
This is the worst time of safs life and she will not forget her mum acting this way towards her and so publicly. They may have been able to make up but this could do damage that saf may not be able to get over.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I noticed on the mums Instagram before she has ashley helping her support things and pictures with them some time ago so they clearly got on okay before, perhaps they just weren't that close.
I was on the Facebook group and noticed things didn't add up after a bit. I noticed Ash and saf would ask people not to do things and her mum would still be on the fb group encouraging people. I also noticed at one point her telling people to follow her on Instagram which is thought was bizarre, it was a group for support of her terminally ill granddaughter!
I noticed she was never with them as well.
Then she started going in on them and then a lot of people realised it wasn't as she'd made out. She kind of got caught out.
She's now posting things and being very out of order.
I noticed safs brother is there for her a lot too which is good.
Saf and ash still did the right thing and let her mum see azaylia as she had a couple of pictures with her after she came home. Even with their differences, saf still did that for her mum.
This is the worst time of safs life and she will not forget her mum acting this way towards her and so publicly. They may have been able to make up but this could do damage that saf may not be able to get over.
You worded it perfectly

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s like safs mam is just looking for attention by posting the things she is on her Instagram

Reactions: 3
I think so, it is so weird. Someone wrote a reply to Ashley´s comment on Safiyya's post about the funeral saying "Feel So Sorry For Miss Safiyya. Not Only Lost Her Beautiful Baby But Her Partner Is A Cheating Pig". People were offended by it and she replied saying the media was going to publish it soon. It would be so incredibly sad, but wouldn't surprise me if true tbh. His body language and lack of words for her speak volumes, I think. As someone already said: it's always: me/I, never us/we. Plus in a video of them dancing after the funeral, after kissing each other, Saf's face is so telling. I really hope I'm wrong though. Poor, poor Saf...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Wanted to add: the comments have now been deleted. And I said "she" as the profile's picture was of a woman's body, but I have no idea who wrote it.

I think so, it is so weird. Someone wrote a reply to Ashley´s comment on Safiyya's post about the funeral saying "Feel So Sorry For Miss Safiyya. Not Only Lost Her Beautiful Baby But Her Partner Is A Cheating Pig". People were offended by it and she replied saying the media was going to publish it soon. It would be so incredibly sad, but wouldn't surprise me if true tbh. His body language and lack of words for her speak volumes, I think. As someone already said: it's always: me/I, never us/we. Plus in a video of them dancing after the funeral, after kissing each other, Saf's face is so telling. I really hope I'm wrong though. Poor, poor Saf...
Omg. Well I do hope that this is not true. I would have to wonder in past few months where on earth he would have had time for anyone else but saf and his daughter.

Reactions: 7
Exactly my thoughts. She (I'm going to assume it is a woman who wrote it) also said that she had plenty of evidence to prove it and only wanted to warn Safiyya, and had already contacted a family member of hers. And also that the media was trying to contact her non-stop. (I haven´t refreshed Safiyya´s instagram page on one of my browsers as I was so shocked, that is why I can still read part of what she wrote).

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I didn’t know much about them until seeing about the little girl. When I first looked them up I did think they were no longer a couple but together for the babies sake from what I saw on his Instagram. I only recently knew they were still a couple as all his posts were very much just him and the baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.