Safiyya Vorajee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so wary about making this thread, I feel it's already doomed because of how previous threads have gone with regards to her family.

I'd never heard of her before everything with Azaylia (barely heard of Ashley) but throughout these months I've really developed admiration for her strength and stoicism. I think she's coped the best that she possibly could with the worst hand to be dealt. I truly hope the rest of her life is filled with only good fortune and happy blessings.

Really just a little appreciation post/thread for her (for as long as it stands) 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm so wary about making this thread, I feel it's already doomed because of how previous threads have gone with regards to her family.

I'd never heard of her before everything with Azaylia (barely heard of Ashley) but throughout these months I've really developed admiration for her strength and stoicism. I think she's coped the best that she possibly could with the worst hand to be dealt. I truly hope the rest of her life is filled with only good fortune and happy blessings.

Really just a little appreciation post/thread for her (for as long as it stands) 🧡
me too - I think about her a lot and it has made me really think about how difficult some people have it. To lose a child is just unthinkable and the love they gave their baby girl and the awareness they raised is just incredible.

I hope that at some point, they find some peace and wish them nothing but love and happiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel so devastated that she is gone and that will never, ever, ever remotely be anywhere near what they feel 😔 I don't know how they're getting through this, they've already had to be so strong for so long. From all the videos shared they really did make the most of her last few weeks and surrounded her with fun and love.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I feel so sad for them both. I hope they're getting lots of support. I can't imagine what they're going through.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow saffs mum on Instagram? Don’t know if it just me but she is digging Ashley out on recent posts, also noticed it was all of Ashley family following azaylia on her last journey apart from saff bro, why was the mum not involved?

Reactions: 5
This woman is so strong. It Hurts my heart to see what she is going through. She really is the best mummy and azaylia was so lucky to have them by her side. I can't even imagine the absolout pain she must be in.

Reactions: 4
I really hope Ashley and Saffiya are able to support eachother and stay strong together. Such a lot of couples split up after tragedies like this and I really hope they don't x

Reactions: 13
Does anyone follow saffs mum on Instagram? Don’t know if it just me but she is digging Ashley out on recent posts, also noticed it was all of Ashley family following azaylia on her last journey apart from saff bro, why was the mum not involved?
as far as I can gather from a Facebook page set up in azaylias name by the grandmother , they are not on speaking terms. Obviously nobody knows why

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It’s very sad - I hope they manage to solve their differences. They need each other now more than ever.

as far as I can gather from a Facebook page set up in azaylias name by the grandmother , they are not on speaking terms. Obviously nobody knows why
ahh what a shame hopefully they can sort their differences through this hard time!

ashley and saf are amazing I really love how they have shared Azaylias story from the beginning bringing awareness and getting all those donors forAnthony Nolan ! X

Reactions: 1
I don’t think we can say names on this :/ go on tagged pics of saf she should come up or go further down her grid as there is some pics from when they were speaking ! X
Thanks so much, I do think they are an amazing couple cc

Their posts break my heart 💔 they really do, I’ve seen a few posts from saffs mom where she is digging and being quite horrible tbh really at a time like this 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
So on the Facebook page loads ppl sent presents for azaylia to the grandmother's address. And then saf and ash put out a post saying they didn't support any other social media platforms with azaylia name only there own and they were not getting passed any stuff on. And in the final days of azaylias life the grandmother put a video up of her and the aunt I think banging the door down of saf home when they were inside minding there baby and they dumped all the presents in there front drive. It was so horrible it really was . She then took the video down because ppl were outraged.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
My heart absolutely breaks for them. They've been so strong. I've had to unfollow them both though, I know they're choosing to share the funeral pictures but it feels almost intrusive?

Reactions: 16
I just hope they are able to support each other through this. The whole journey they seemed to have been quite distant but we only see a fraction of their lives through SM, so who knows!

Reactions: 11
I just hope they are able to support each other through this. The whole journey they seemed to have been quite distant but we only see a fraction of their lives through SM, so who knows!
I thought this, everyone handles grief so differently but the funeral pictures they didn’t seem to be comforting each other. As I said everyone handles it differently so hopefully they’ll stay strong and together

Reactions: 17
I thought this, everyone handles grief so differently but the funeral pictures they didn’t seem to be comforting each other. As I said everyone handles it differently so hopefully they’ll stay strong and together
ive found the way they word there captions is that they aregrieving alone, it’s never ‘our’ or ‘we’ it’s always ‘I’ ‘my daughter’

Reactions: 17
So on the Facebook page loads ppl sent presents for azaylia to the grandmother's address. And then saf and ash put out a post saying they didn't support any other social media platforms with azaylia name only there own and they were not getting passed any stuff on. And in the final days of azaylias life the grandmother put a video up of her and the aunt I think banging the door down of saf home when they were inside minding there baby and they dumped all the presents in there front drive. It was so horrible it really was . She then took the video down because ppl were outraged.
Oh wow so unnecessary 🤯, i noticed the dig was in regards to Ashley not having his arm round saf but hold a golf umberella plus put arm round saf is almost impossible ! Xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.