Safiya Nygaard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Halloween candy video has had 3m views in two weeks. The woman must be absolutely minted and probably never has to work another day in her life. Seems fairly clear to me that the repetition of subjects for videos means they’re completely out of ideas, as must be the producers and editors they employ. She’s in such a privileged position but she does nothing with it. What does she even stand for apart from make up, nail polish and black gothy clothes? Go do some charity work and film that Safiya.
I just cannot fathom.who is watching these, I would get it if it was some kind of niche channel but millions is insane. I was going to ask if she had some kind of toehrr work but I guess she doesn't need it 😬

Reactions: 3
I think a lot of people want something simple to watch, easy to digest and take your mind off real life. I think that is what's appealing. Also they are both quite likeable people. They always seem genuinely excited and that puts people in a good mood. Also a bit of nostalgia and just wanting to see her for a bit. That kind of thing.
I loved her travel series and the hotel and restaurant series. They were good. But it also costs a lot of money, time and effort so I understand larger productions like that is not something she can do too often, hence the repetitive melting videos

Reactions: 10
But she CAN do them! Many of her vids have had 20million views. She will have made more money than they can ever use. The idea that their output is constrained by $$ is crazy.

Reactions: 4
I admit I do like the mixing and melting everything together videos. Not only are they extremely satisfying to watch, a form of asmr I guess, they are always really informative and so can tell they've done their research on the subject. I think getting pissed at how much money they are making is a bit odd, they come from that first group of youtubers who made mega money and super rich, the ones who actually put effort in to their content. Nothing like the UK creators who think showing what's on sale in B&M for 10 minutes is quality content.

Reactions: 9
I’m not pissed at how much money she makes, I’m disappointed with what she does with her massive privilege which is to make very occasional videos of very trivial subjects.
With the number of viewers she gets she could really have a point of view. But I suppose she just wants to be seen as vacuous woman buying candy. It’s very disappointing.

I know this is a rave thread, but the latest video about comparing the dresses was exhausting to watch. I had to forward most of it. Like really Safiya, you chose to buy the same dress from different tiktok shops, its really not that deep and does not warrant a 28 minute video. Others would make it into a 10 second short.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
the new dress video was teetering into boring territory unfortunately, but its interesting to see how much of a scam tiktok shop is. i mean, we all been knew, but still, its good to see it validated.

I generally love all Safs videos but this one was hard to get through. So much talking! Almost too much information!

Reactions: 2
I enjoyed the dress video but let’s face it she has a team of people doing all the hard work and she just does the front end bit, she had a hopescope clip in her video and I prefer hope for clothing content. Thoroughly fed up of mixing every x from y store videos though. Kinda boring and horribly wasteful.

Reactions: 6
I enjoyed the dress video but let’s face it she has a team of people doing all the hard work and she just does the front end bit, she had a hopescope clip in her video and I prefer hope for clothing content. Thoroughly fed up of mixing every x from y store videos though. Kinda boring and horribly wasteful.
Regardless of it being boring, for me what is the jarring thing is rhe wastefulness, seems very tone deaf atm for so many reasons

• Heart
At her level doesn’t she have people advising and advocating for her? If not she needs to spend some of her massive income on that. If the “help” is the same people that we see hear on Tyler’s channel adding nothing to the proceedings other than being complete sycophants then get a grip.

Reactions: 1
She’s posted on her instagram sto that they’ve acquired a 50 gallon pot.. more mixing & melting content on its way then!

• Wow
I find it disappointing that all the ‘weird science mixing’ experiments on Tyler’s channel isn’t even done by them first time, everything they do is pre-tested by Carly the girl/producer/whatever in the background

Why was she acting like the Ali Express dropshippers are a new phenomenon?? We been knew 🥱

So now it’s train vloggers content.
I'm sure her subscribers will gobble it up because it’s a genre they don't know but Jesus Christ. Does this woman no longer have a single original idea in her head?