Saffron Thompson - Saffy T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flashy is absolute slimy SCUM sophies not even safe with him if i was her id be terrified. hes no loyalty to anyone, when his best mate scott went to prison flashy went after his family coz hed racked up 10s of thousands of coke debts...let him run them up then went after his ma to repay them when he was inside.
But he’s only tiny

Reactions: 1
Any sign of the video of Leah’s Ma? They are shockingly scummy with their threats absolute knackers. I’d be mortified if my daughter was carrying on like Leah, but my daughter would know better than to act like a dragged up scumbag.

Reactions: 2
Any sign of the video of Leah’s Ma? They are shockingly scummy with their threats absolute knackers. I’d be mortified if my daughter was carrying on like Leah, but my daughter would know better than to act like a dragged up scumbag.
Nah the accounts on tiktok were taken down fairly fast. Can only imagine what it was a video of she’s a mad sniff head who’s loves hanging around with the young lads. Her mas complete dirt Leah didn’t lick it off a stone, Shelley was up at the house that night attacking Flashys ex and kid. Imagine going to a gaff with your MAM to attack your cousins boyfriends ex and kid

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Them maloney girls well I would not even call them girls , them maloney things are vile crettins, the whole family should be shipped off the cost and drowned . That child on hers has no hope either growing up seeing this . F3NDii3 ~ oraiste . They make me vomit

There seems to be 2 more tik tok accounts with pics of the lad that got stabbed, saw them this morning.

There seems to be 2 more tik tok accounts with pics of the lad that got stabbed, saw them this morning.
The originals back up and about 6 more there’s war going on in finglas this evening

Taylor McGregor friendly with Sophie & himself?
McGregors sister is riding the Wig haha this isn't surprising at all. Aoife's ex husband was a convicted dealer/worked with the wig and all. Theyre all knee deep. Andy Murray (mcgregors mate) gaff got shot at few hours ago with a machine gun apparently (hes fighting with sophies older brother ian). Its all gone a bit mad. One of Flashys lad got flung in the boot of a car and stabbed over a watch last night only a matter of time before sophies single and looking for her next fella.

Also heard that those messages the Leah was sending stemmed from her being caught riding that young lad Fishy that got stabbed the other week. Dont know how true that is but at this stage would believe it

Last edited:
McGregors sister is riding the Wig haha this isn't surprising at all. Aoife's ex husband was a convicted dealer/worked with the wig and all. Theyre all knee deep. Andy Murray (mcgregors mate) gaff got shot at few hours ago with a machine gun apparently (hes fighting with sophies older brother ian). Its all gone a bit mad. One of Flashys lad got flung in the boot of a car and stabbed over a watch last night only a matter of time before sophies single and looking for her next fella.

Also heard that those messages the Leah was sending stemmed from her being caught riding that young lad Fishy that got stabbed the other week. Dont know how true that is but at this stage would believe it
Moo what's the tea please on that girl they're all calling green gee Jean?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.