Saffron Thompson - Saffy T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get it how can someone so dumb think they're gonna be a millionaire and travel the world?

Reactions: 10
See sheā€™s supporting the anti lockdown brigade again, dunno why she concerns herself with lockdown issues, sheā€™s never abided by any restrictions and had a whale of a time travelling since the summer! I assume sheā€™s not gonna take the vaccine either, since lockdown and covid arenā€™t that serious to her, be hypocritical really, taking a vaccine for something she thinks isnā€™t serious when someone who does want the vaccine could have it

Reactions: 8
See sheā€™s supporting the anti lockdown brigade again, dunno why she concerns herself with lockdown issues, sheā€™s never abided by any restrictions and had a whale of a time travelling since the summer! I assume sheā€™s not gonna take the vaccine either, since lockdown and covid arenā€™t that serious to her, be hypocritical really, taking a vaccine for something she thinks isnā€™t serious when someone who does want the vaccine could have it
But then she shared a story the other day about the little boy in Temple Street with a Covid related issue .. but Covid not realšŸ¤”

Reactions: 6
What's going on with her hair has she cut it off?
She removed her extensions and her hair is in bits after them. She has fresh eyelashes and brows today anyway so a new set of extensions won't be long to follow covering up the issue rather than fixing it. Whats the point when we're in a global pandemic and can't go anywhere .. oh wait

Reactions: 1
The language out of her Iā€™m going to be a FAT bleep. Horrible word so common

Reactions: 8
It's like watching a car crash.... You want to stop watching but you can't šŸ˜…

Reactions: 6
ā€œSubscribed duac creamā€ oh my god I canā€™t....itā€™s ā€œprescribedā€ šŸ™„šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Boggles my mind how brands choose people who can barely string a correct sentence together or spell basic words to represent their brand.Like why would I pay my hard earned money to these companyā€™s that have airheads like this promoting them? Makes no sense..

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.